Chapter 13

Hey guys, I'm sorry I haven't uploaded for a while. Some things have happened in my life with one of my dear friends, and this chapter is kind of dedicated to her. School has also started back and I'm trying to make time for uploading. I have been kind of stressed out and just haven't felt the best. So, I'm sorry.

Anyways, please enjoy this chapter and sorry for any mistakes(: love you all!!

***************************************************************

Nicky's P.O.V.

I crept down the stairs hoping not to wake anyone, but with my luck of course I'd fail. I completely slip on the step and tumble all the way down.

Ouch.....

A loud BANG echoes throughout the house when I hit the floor, and for a girl who recently was in a car accident, double pain. I hear footsteps running towards me as I lay there looking up at the ceiling.

"Nicole!" I hear Liam yell as he runs down the stairs.

"Hey babe, what's up?" I asked with a innocent smile on my face.

"What were doing in the middle of the night that caused you to fall?" he asked helping me up.

"I just wanted a brownie," I said softly.

"That's my girl," he said, kissing my cheek.

It had been about two weeks since I had last seen Alyssa. I had been spending a lot of time with Claire whom I've really grown fond of.

"Damn, could y'all make anymore noise?" someone said behind me. Speak of the devil.

"Hey Alyssa," Liam said awkwardly.

"Where have you been?" I asked, turning around and facing her straight in the eye.

"Does it matter to you?" she hissed.

I stepped back, kind of taken aback with her tone of voice. She usually would never be so mean to me like this.

"What's wrong with you?" I asked, my eyes growing wide.

She looked at me, hatred clear in her eyes.

"Where's your best friend Claire?" she asked bitterly.

"What do you mean? She's asleep of course," I said. "Are you jealous of Claire?"

"Why would I be jealous. You just haven't talked to me in about two weeks because your too busy with Claire," she said getting in my face.

What the hell was her problem?

"Look, you haven't come out in two weeks and I thought you were going through something so I tried not to bother you!" I yelled.

"Your just making exscuses you self-conceited bitch!" she yelled at me.

I couldn't believe she was saying these things to me. My supposed to be best friend.

My mouth opened slightly and I felt my eyes watering up.

"You've got it so perfect with your amazing mate, your beautiful face and everything! But you take it for granted and you don't care about anyone but yourself. Your so fake it's sad," she said, walking past me and Liam, shoving me on the way.

I stood there, numb from her words. I didn't understand what I had done.

******************************************************************

Yes that's all for now. I'm sorry it's not the best but I had to rush to write something. Anyways, I'm in a sad mood right now so I'm gonna go wallow in my sadness. I'll upload soon.

Love you all xo

Whitni <3