chapter 16

When i walked in to see him and my best friend and all i could say was why i was by far pissed off and sad.

it was her my best friend Candice and my so called boyfriend. "What the fuck is this chris." i say mad as fuck "oh my god Natalie i didn't know" she say scared.

i was so heated i didn't give a fuck no more i run over to Candice my so called best friend and grabbed her hair and dragged her out his room while i punched her in the face then i threw all the way to the front door i told her to get out and she left i fucked her face up i was beyond mad i walled back to Chris room and i saw him laying there i ran over to the bed and i started beating his ass before he could recognize what was going on i messed his face up till someone walked in and pulled me off him "let me go im not fucking done he deserves to die" i say trying to get out oh this person's grip but we was out chris room and inside another. "calm the fuck down now before brison sees you and go clean your ass up now" i looked at who it was and it was josh i gave him sad eyes and now im in tears coming back to reality he cheated on me.

I fell to the floor and cried he pulled me into his arms as i cried "he cheated on me josh" i cried into his shirt "its going to be okay...... He don't deserve you beautiful" he says and we sit there in silence as i cry myself to sleep my own best friend how could he....

------------------------------

josh

i set there with Natalie for awhile till she fell asleep in my arms i picked her up and put her up and put her in my bed i got in next to her.

she turned my way and put her face in my chest, as i laid there thinking i slowly drifted to sleep with Natalie in my arms.
----------in the morning---------

i woke up to an adorable looking Natalie man she's been here for 3 months and I'm just now noticing shit i should have mad her mine, i brush a piece of hair out here face and she stirred a little till she woke up.

i smiled at her and she smiled back then her eyes got glossy that's when i realized she remembered last night i rubbed her back and kissed her head.

"Natalie don't worry about him okay he's a jerk for what he did" i say and she nods her head and wipes her eyes, i hugged her then told her she should go wash the blood of her she smiled then rolled out of my bed and left i guess to her room.

then in came my little mans "hey brison." i say to my son as he climbs into my bed "hey daddy where's mommy?" i looked at him with wide eyes a few years ago his real mom died so i guess he's talking about Natalie but he has to know she's not his mom.

"look son mommy's not here and Natalie isn't ur mom" i say seeing my son instantly get sad he looks at me"i know daddy but i want her to be i love her like a mommy" he says i just look at him he's so smart "okay we will see how about we go make breakfast for Natalie?" i say with a smile and he smiles like he's so happy "okay daddy" he says jumping off my bed and running down stairs me running behind him.

god i love my little boy to death.......
--------------------------------
A/N

so Candice is the girl who was in the car with Natalie in the beginning of this story to yall who don't remember ....

& ill like to know what you guys think of this chapter please comment(: