chapter 17

Natalie

so i went to my room and took a hot shower and got dressed in (picture above) then i go down stairs where i smell bacon hehe josh loves bacon when i reach the kitchen i seem my little dude brison "hey little man" i say as i sit down he gets off his chair and comes over and crawl onto my lap "hi me and daddy making you breakfast" he says with his cute little voice i smile and look at josh "looks to me like im making breakfast brison" he says looking back at me.

me and brison laugh and then he gets down to help josh then in walks Chris pissed but i see sadness in his eyes it quickly fades away without all the blood on his face i see that i fucked his face up i try my hardest to not laugh "can we talk Natalie" he says i nod my head and follow him out of the kitchen "what do you want" i say pretty annoyed looking down not wanting to look at his face but he deserves it everything he did to me when i got here then he go and fucks my best friend " Natalie im so sorry she came over and was all on me" he says i look up at him pissed off " you sound stupid as fuck i heard you call her baby you dumb fuck i hate you and i don't want to be with you we are over" i scream at him.

like who the fuck do he think i am i am not getting back with him with his lieing ass and i wish i would see that bitch here again ima throw her ass down the stairs. "fuck you bitch that's why yo friend got better pussy then you" he says smirking at me "its funny you would say that sense we never fucked you dumb bitch" i yell back he pulls me to him and starts kissing me i start to kiss back but then i remember "we can change that" he says grabbing my but "i punch him in the face for what just happened "fuck you Chris im done with you i say going back to the kitchen.

when i was done i looked at josh who had a smile on his face "you hungry brison made your plate" he says pointing at the table i smile and then brison runs over to me and hugs my legs i pick him up and sit down with him on my lap right now hes the only reason i have a smile on my face im really mad right now.

"thank you brison" i say kissing his head i start eating and josh comes and sit at the table i put brison in a chair next to me he smiles and kisses my cheek. "you welcome" he says back they eat as well its really quiet till josh says something " Natalie can we talk?" he asked.

" yeah hey brison how about you go pick out a movie while me and your daddy talk" i say and brison gets out his seat and runs out the room he runs so cute his little waddle run "so what you need to talk about?" i ask josh he looks nerves hmm he shouldnt be.

——————————————————————————————————————————————-

josh

so i bout to ask her if she would be with me and be the mother of brison and im so nerves and i dont know why but let me get this over with "so um natalie i know you and chris aint together no more and brison really likes you so i was thinking if you would love to be my girl friend and i know you and chris was together and you probably love him but every sense day one when you got her i liked you i kno im kinda late and i shouldnt have let chris do all those things to you but i had no say he liked you he wanted you so we kidnapped you but please be the mother of brison and my girl ill treat you better then he ever did" i say so quick i dont know if she got any of it but i hope she did, i look at her and her eyes are wide.

"oh my god josh i dont kno what to say" she says speechless i get up from the table and grab her hand pulling her up and caressing her face with my hand " dont say anything" i say leaning in kissing her at first she was shocked but she kissed back and i was relived and then the kiss turned passionate i bagged her up onto the wall and then picked her up she wrapped her legs around me and then i licked her bottom lip for entrance and she opened her mother a little for my tongue to slip in our tongues danced with eachother oh my gosh this feels so right out makeout session was getting really heated till i felt someone patting on my leg i pulled away and looked down at my son " no daddy dont kill her" brison says hitting my leg me and natalie.

i put down natalie as me and her laugh " brison.......i wasnt killing her" i say to him he looks at me confused "then what was you doing?" he asks " brison you will find out when your older okay son?" i say and he nod we go into the living room and sit on the couch where brison has put on cars 2 i press play and brison climbs into natalies lap and natalie lays her head on my shoulder i smile and kiss her head as the movie starts............

so guys what do you think of this chapter and yes 2 chapters in one day i was bored and thought i should do another chapter.

so natalie and josh yes or no?

so comment and vote love to know what you guys think :D