Chapter 22 revenge

Josh p.o.v

To days the day I get revenge on that nigga Chris for Natalie he hurt her and I just can't let that be the end of it...."hey mafucka" says a familiar voice I look up to see Nat's friend shan "wassup"I reply "where's Nat?" I ask looking up at shan "she's sleeping with brison" she says going threw the fridge.

I pull on my jacket and just as I was going out the door to go get shit done my name was called.....

~~~~~~~~~~
Natalie p.o.v

"Josh?" I say sleeply rubbing my eyes as I walk into the kitchen I look up to see he's halfway out the door."yes" he say looking at me" please don't go" I say sadly I know what he's bout to do and I just can't let him do it. I know that I shouldn't stop him but he's just helping me but I wouldn't be able to handle it if something happened to him"I have to go baby girl I have to do this" he said coming and kissing me on the head. I hug him not wanting him to leave but he's right.

I look at him with watery eye " I love you " I say kissing him with passion he kisses back admittedly we pull apart "I love you to baby" he says then leaves out I look over at my best friend and she runs over and hugs me " I know he will be already Nat" she says in my shoulder we just gotta hope for the best.

I been trying to keep busy but all I can do is think that something bad us going to happen I been cleaning and I even took brison out but I just can't seem to think happy thoughts just as I was bout to start cooking in walked Josh he's been gone for 5 hours I look in his direction and he's got blood all over him he had a busted lip and a cut over his eye.

He didn't look happy but I seen relief in his eyes I ran to him but didn't hug or kiss him I stopped about 2 feet away from him.

"What did you do to him?" I ask with a shaky voice " did you kill him?" I ask before he replied to the first question "no the mafucka still alive but I think he know how shit is now he won't be coming around no more baby girl" he said he walked towards me but I stepped back why was I acting like this to the guy I love the guy who will do anything for me why was I scared of him rn "what's wrong?" He asked confused I looked at him then looked down he looked scary as fuck right now I pointed at the mirror in the kitchen he looked at himself "I'm sorry" he says under his breath then left i felt terrible for the way I just acted but if you seen him shit you would be scared to.

I started dinner and as I was cooking in walked shan and brison "mommy...mommy....mommy!!" Brison yelled running my way I picked him up "wassup baby boy" I say kissing him cheeks he was so damn cute shan looked at me confused "what?" I asked "when did you become a mom?" She asked but she didn't let me answer " when did you have a baby?" And before I can answer again "and why the fuck am I just finding out?" I looked at her like damn when am I going to be able to speak " first off he's not mine second I'm with his dad third it just mf happened a month ago and I don't got a damn phone or Ur number so I have no damn clue how Josh found you" I say with one breath before she can interrupt me.

"Well damn bitch okay" she said " but anyways guess what mafucka?" Shan said " what?" I ask "I said guess but anyways I'm taking you with me for a bit back to see your mf mom she thinks your dead you been all over the news and posters been put up every where" I looked at her with excitement " it's been forever since I seen my mom so Ima just go and see her but I'm coming back I can't stay there I love these two way to much" I say to her she looks sad "what?" I ask "nothing just thought you was going to stay home you know" she says sadly " I can't shan I just can't but we have room her if you want yo come back" I say with a small "really?! Okay let's get going mf the flight leaves at 10 so we gotta get going mafucka" she say more excited that I invited her to stay man you just gotta love her I laugh.....

_____________________

Info on what happened with Josh and Chris next chapter.

Also sorry I haven't been updating work and school killing my ass but stay toon because more drama coming soon

Love yall- Mariah