chapter 12

natalie p.o.v.

I had a dream about him he was kissing me and touching on my body oh how i love his touch mmmm so soft his lips so sweet like candy hes the most sexies boy i ever met and to mention hes a celebrity.

*knock knock*

"who is it?" i say sleeply why are they waking me i wanna sleep ugh

"natalie wake up theres breakfast down stairs"says some little kid so i slowly get out of bed and go to the door. to see the most adorable little boy ever he looks about 5 years old (in the picture is brison the boy) i smile at him hes thecuties little thing

"okay cutie ill be right down or you can wait for me if you want" i smile at him he looks up at me and smile back "no its okay miss ill go down stairs see you downstairs"and he runs off i close the door after smiling so hard.

then goes to the bathroom i put my hair in a messy bun then brush my teeth then goes down stairs.

i walk into the kitchen and smell bacon eggs and pancakes oh yay pancakes i look around to see all the boys having conversations they dont even notice me i slowly walk over to where the food is an take a peice of bacon then boom im cought.

"heyyyyyy put it down now" josh says then i think to myself yes im about to make him mad i slowly start moving the bacon toreds my mouth and he slowly starts to get up from his seat.

"natalie put down the bacon and you wont get hurt" he says i quickly shove the bacon into my mouth he starts running at me my eyes get big then i start running the opposite way he was coming toreds me. but he catches me then he starts tickling me i start to laugh out loud.

"okay...........im........sorry"i manage to choke out through laughs he keeps tickeling me i try to push him away but i cant hes so much stronger then i am. " pleeease let he go" i hear 5 year old boy say just then the tickling stops i get up still laughing then stops and smile at the little boy.

"thank you ummmm whats your name cutie?" i ask curiously with a smile he looks up at me and says "my name is brison and i made your plate for you even though he told me not to"my smile deepens just because how cute he says his name.

"awee thank you cutie" i say to him and he grabs my hand and pulls me to the table i sit down and he crawls into my lap. "whos the he you are talking about" i whisper into his ear he trys to whisper back but i dont work " josh my big brother" he says i look over at josh who looks a little mad but who cares.

after a while me and brison starts talking while i eat my breakfast and we start to become really close just from one day hes the most adorable little kid i ever met and i can just tell me and him are going to be best of friends.

A/N: hey im sorry it took me so long to update i havent been able to but im at school and ill try to update more often thanks for reading by the way brison is my boyfriends name whos also my profile picture :) but read please and rate :D and more will be up soon :D.