chapter 14 shopping day

i woke up to something poking me i push it away "heyyyy!!!" says brison i quickly get up "im sorry cutie" i kiss him on the cheek he smiles then gets off the bed then looks over at me "can you make me food?"

i sit up and look at him "yeah i can, what would you like cheif natalie to cook you prince brison?" i ask him just then he smiles a big smile where his perfect little teeth shows he puts one of his fingers to his chin as though he's thinking. then he looks at me "how about some sausage, eggs and biscuits?" he smiles at me.

"surething baby boy." i get up walk over pick him up then walk down to the kitchen. no one's awake yest so i try to stay quiet. i put brison on the island then go to get all the ingrediants, i hand the biscuits to brison and a pan and he opens them then spreads them out i whip the eggs and fry the sausage.

i stop brison hands me the pan then i put them in the oven and start the eggs as i finish those and the sausage. all i have left is the biscuits when they finish i make a plate for brison then me i take them to the table then gets brison off the island he crawls into my lap and we talk and eat.

then in walks his big brother josh "there you are you had me worried brison " he comes over and picks him up " im sorry daddy i didnt mean to i was just with natalie i fell alseep in her room" he says sadly my eyes go wide.

"he just called you daddy" i say to josh he looks at me and gets sad. "look natalie can i talk to you about it later right now chris wants me to take you shopping" he say to me i nod my head and say okay. then i get up clean me and brison mess then we leave . we get to the mall i get lots of stuff jordans,hoodies,snapbacks,beanies,jerseys, panties ,bras, ect... things girls need to look good. i also got curlers and a straightner for my hair. by the time we was done it was about lunch time aso we go tomcdonalds with a play area.

we let brison play and me and josh talks about how brison is is son.

A/N:boooooring i know dont know how to make it interesting

SHORT I KNOW IM TRYING IN MY NOTEBOOK IT LOOKS LONGER

BUT

anyone wanna make my new story a cover? ill dedicate a chapter to you if you do.

and rate and comment how you feel.

bye loves yall

;) PEACE OUT