chapter 13

* LATER THAT DAY *

brison is now sleep in my bed we just got done watching cars his favorite movie i slowly get of my bed making sure not to wake him. i turn down the t.v and walk out the room just to run into a dark figure.

"follow me" whispers the dark figure it grabs my hand and we walk inside a room just then i notice who it is its chris brown he pulls me over to his bed and then he sits down.

"what do you want chris?" i ask fear in my eyes but i quickly hide it he pats the spot next to him so i can sit. i slowly walk over and sit next to him he looks at me then looks down at his hands.

"look natalie i really like you and i want you to be mine" he says softly then looks over at me to see my expression but he cant see it because im not look at him im playing with my fingers as i think. i like him i do but the way he was treating me but i forgave him for that maybe he will treat me right i look up at chris and smile.

"are you being foreal because i dont want you to play with my emotions"i say to him he moves closer to me then grabs my face i feel the tingling sensation from his touch he makes circles on my cheeks with his thumbs then says looking at my lips"maybe this will answer your question" then he kisses me the most pationate kiss the most soft and caring kiss i had in so long he pulls back and smiles at me.

"believe me now?"he ask i open my eyes slowly thinking about what just hppened i touch my lips then look at chris and smile " yes i believe you"

"now since your my girl ima need to take you shopping you cant be running around with that one " he smiles at me then we get up.

"tomorrow?" i ask to chris"yes tomorrow"he says to me then i get up and walk away im so tired form all those movies me and brison watch i just wanna sleep i walk into my room to see little brison still in my bed i lay him down right then lay down next to him thinking about what just happened with me and chris and let the darkness take over.

A/N: ill be updating more soon thanks rate and comment what you think.

Sorry Its Short try to make the next chapter longer

and do you like whats going on?

and im making another story called twisted when i posted it (no time soon) please read it it will be up soon but anyways rate and comment be back to write more soon loves yall

;) peace out!!!