Chapter 21A New Day

Josh has been tending to my needs sense that horrible day I haven't seen Chris here since that night.

I wonder what Josh did where is his son my baby I been in this room for a week straight so since today is a new day I'll get my ass out this damn bed.

I got up put my hair in a pony tail and put on a black and white plaid button up and some black leggings did my make up and went down to the kitchen where I saw him.

Chris..... the guy that raped me he looked my way and smirked evilly at me my eyes widened and I ran out of the kitchen just to run into Josh" what are you doing? Why do you look so scared?" He said with worry he looked in the kitchen then at me.

I looked at him and I notice that he was angry he moved me aside and walked into the kitchen I'm unsure of what he's about to do when there's a knock at the door.

Josh stops and look at Chris then goes to the door just to see....... Nishanttis " hey motherfuckers Nishanttis in this ma fucker" said my child hood friend i moved away from when i was 12 once I heard her I ran to her and knocked her down falling with her " her shan!!!" I screamed " ouch bitch that hurted but hey bestie" she said calm she looked at me and pulled me out the kitchen noticing the boys I looked at her confused but followed her anyway into another room.

"Your boyfriend told me what happened to you" she said looking at me I quickly looked down then the tears started I looked at her and she hugged me and said " you don't have to tell me nothing but baby girl we getting revenge" she said into my ear as I cried into her shoulder.

--------------

Josh p.o.v

Natalie has been crying and for days since that day it's crazy how that shit happened while I was gone man Im so fucking. Mad man I'm killing his as that's my ma fuckin girl I swear but anyways I called one of her best friends over to comfort her she's been super sad man and I hate that shit but Chris got what's coming his way and I put that shit on my son I'm go straight up kick his ass and he better hope I can stop before I end up killing his ass foreal and it pisses me off that she once loved that nigga man but it's cool Ima fix it Ima fix my girl.

Like it?

I know the song don't go but I like it Lol thought y'all ight wanna hear it but anyways

Vote comment ect.

Thanks for reading -mariah