chapter 28

So Natalie just  did the nasty with Chris do you guys think she's going it to hurt Josh or get  back  at Chris for  shooting Josh?  Well  let's find out......

Natalie

the next morning after i slept with Chris i woke up with him all snuggled closed to me i moved his arm from around me got dress then went threw his drawers to see if he had any weapon in it luckily i found a 9mm with a suppresser on it while he was still sleep i got over him slowly making sure to not move him to easily and i shot him 3 times in the chest i jumped off the bed quietly then ran out to leave his house i grabbed a pair of his keys went to his garage and jumped into his all white lambo.

just ass i was leaving like three of his man ran out with guns lucky for me he mad this car bullet proof i drove off went to the hospital. yes what i did the night before was bad and yes i know im going to regret it because the man i truly love is in the hospital and yes i know im going to have to tell him everything and hope he forgive me. when i got to the hospital i went to the main desk and they told me what room to go to i went to his room and looked at him he didn't look very good i kissed him.

"im so sorry josh i did some very bad things last night that i shouldn't have done and im really going to regret every bit of it and what im bout to do know is going to hurt me more now that im wanted by Chris guys i gotta go my love ill explain everything to you when you find me...." i said to a sleeping josh i got up kissed him one last time then went home thank god me and the kids was already packed i told shan we was leaving i left note for josh in our special spot where he leaves all his gifts for me and i leave all my gifts for him then i got the kids got in the car and went to the airport i switched the tickets to go to Italy instead yeah i had to pay a extra couple bucks but its cool i didn't tell the kids for they was to young to even understand i just told them daddy will be coming later and as i said before my life isn't over just yet its just beginning..........

so sorry this chapter is so short guyssssss update coming sooner than you think