chapter 26 baby oh baby

Natalie

After the kids was done eating and was put to bed I went to our room where he was watching TV. He looked at me then  looked back at the tv, I went to  the  bathroom took a shower I then dried my hair  and wrapped a towel around my body.

Then I walked in front of the tv and Josh looked at me I smiled then  dropped the  towel.

( CONTAINS MATURE  CONTENT)

He licked his lips then got up off the bed while turning off the tv. He walks up to me and grabs my face he smiles and I smile back then he smashed his lips onto mine he kissed me with passion, he asked for entrance but just to be playful I denied but this time he wasn't taking no for an answer he slapped and grabbed my bare ass I gasped and he slipped his tongue into my mouth as our tongues danced he picked me up not stopping the kiss then he threw me on the bed he ripped off his clothes, he had this smirk on his face and he looked so damn sexy he crawled into the bed he leaned over me " ready for this beautiful? " he asked I smiled and shook my head yes he then kissed my lips trailing down my cheek to my neck he sucked and bit my neck causing me to make a slight moan he slowly slid himself inside me since its been years since i did anything it kinda hurted but after awhile it felt pleasing "harder " i moaned as he started going harder i maoned and moand "faster ohhh go faster" i screamed out he automaticly listened and was srroking in and out of me his fastest he flipped me over on my tummy taking me from behind going faster i arched my back and he went deeper in deeper inside me making me moan more and more loader and load "oh baby ooooooh baby dont stop" i moaned it felt so good and god you just dont know how much i loved the feeling, i was almost to my climax when josh turned me back on my back and started eating me out sucking and licking my clit fucking me with his tongue i know he already released himself inside me when i felt him stiffen up a little while taking me from behind but now it was my turn he licked and fingered me i was so wet and super close "oh dont stop please don't stop i'm so close" i said in between moans as he kept going right after i arched my back and that's when i came all in joshes mouth and he just licked it clean and then came and laid beside me. "i love you Natalie" josh said panting from how fast we went and how tired we both was "i love you too josh" and right after that we cuddled and fell alseep....

so can i at least get 5 comments on what yall think on this chapter i know its short but if i get 5 ill update sooner i need some encouragement guys

i would also like to say thank you to all my readers for reading this story i know i take for ever to update but thank you to who all reads my story

Picture of baby lily