chapter 23 josh & chris

Josh p.o.v

After I left the house I called Chris acting all cool in shit.

Convo

Josh: wassup man

Chris: wassup

Josh: what you on trying to hangout or what?

Chris: sure meet at our kick it spot ight

Josh: ight I'll grab some beer

Chris: ight see you there ma nigga

End of convo

I just set this mafucka up the crew know what he did and we know never fuck another one of the members chick but he didn't fuck her he raped her but this bitch nigga bout to got his.

I just got to our spot and all the other members was there we a gang and we run the mafuckin streets but this nigga bout to get kicked out. I walk in and They all was chilling and shit I sat down and neeko one of my nigga came up to me.

Neeko: wassup bro

Me: wassup

Neeko: man shit been crazy bro baby moms won't let me see my baby girl then Ur girl and Chris it's said it had to go down like this man but it's what happens when you do shit like that to a female you know

Me: yeah it is

Just then the door opened and that mafucka walked in. I stood up and walked towards him he was about to give me dap but I punched him in the face then again this time he dodged it but I got him again with a jab in the eye he came and tackled me to the floor and started punching mean in the face I turn us over and start beating his ass he wasn't getting shit in but I was so damn mad I heard people telling me to stop before I kill him but I couldn't he hurt her my baby then one I love of my niggas pulled me off I spat in his face.

"Don't ever come back to the house and don't even go near her or Ur head is mine nigga" I yelled at him then pushed Shawn away telling him I'm cool and just walked out the house but then I ran back in grabbed a knife and stabbed his ass in the back.

As everyone watched confused as fucked I punched him one more time and then as he fell I walked away with scratches and bruises all over my body I had a cut from my head heating the floor and fault a little faint but I got in the car and drove home to my baby girl my one and only love my world Natalie.

--------------------------------------

A/n sorry it's short but Ima update soon as I can don't be mad

Please tell me what y'all think
And vote and comment also share with Ur wattpad friends thank you guys

Have a great day.