Chapter 25

Josh

I haven't said crap about that note to Nat no need for her to be worried about anything.

I found out some shit since then Chris is paralyzed and now in a wheelchair, but I swear if it was him who sent this letter Ima kill his ass.
_____________________________
Natalie

2 years ago I was raped by Chris and also got pregnant by him with a with a baby girl,but he doesn't know though sadly anyways I haven't even seen him since the night Josh went and got revenge.

Oh well I love Josh and I wouldn't even care if Chris was dead but anyways I'm packing for me in the kids we going on vacation to Orlando universal studios for brison birthday even though he had a little party yesterday we still need to get away from here.

We moved out of Chris house and got a 5 bed room house it's no mansion but it's a nice house. I just couldn't live there after what happened.

Shan been here her crazy ass she's out right now though with her little boo thang idk who he is but I really don't care.

Now that I'm finish packing I go down stairs and start dinner." Hey baby girl" Josh said as he came up behind me and hug me from behind as I was cooking "hey punk" I say moving out of his arms to get the spaghetti sauce he then turn me around and look me in my eyes, his filled with lust "what you call me" he ask " you heard me" I answer with a smile.

" say it" he demands I look him right In his eye and say it "punk" I say slowly he then pulled me closer to him and grabbed my butt I gasp and he smashed his lips onto mine while it was wide open he ask for entrance by licking my bottom lip but I denied it he then look at me with a sad face " sorry baby but I'm cooking" I say going back to what I was doing "so I don't care let it burn" I look at him like what the fuck you just say, but he just shrug his shoulders " kids have to eat Josh" I say finishing the spaghetti " fine" he said as he walked away, just then I knew I upset him but oh well I got a surprise for him later.....

A/n sorry
Comment and vote oh and also read my new story the baby project I already posted the first 3 chapters and I'll post the next update sooner drama and action coming soon for this story but ight remember comment & vote everyone -mariah