chapter 18

Natalie

I woke up to giggling like what the hell is going on i get up off the couch remembering last night i smiled to myself then went into the kitchen to see that bitch i used to call my best friend. she looked at me with fear in her eyes.

I was just about to do something when in walk brison. ugh that bitch is so lucky i so wanted to beat the crap out of her but instead i smiled looked at Chris then looked at brison. "hey baby boy" i said with a smile and picked him up he smiled back and laid his head on my shoulder.

i kissed his head and walked into the kitchen more "mommy can we go to the park?" brison said looking at me as i sat him down. "mommy?" said chris i looked at him and just ignored what he said.

"you have to ask your daddy first and while you go do that ill make you breakfast" he smiled than ran out of the kitchen "sense when have you became his mother?" said chris again with a more angry tone.

"I'm not his mother yet but just to put this in your head its nun of your got damn business" i smirked and finished cooking " oh and you can take that hoe as bitch back where she came from" i smiled as I fixed brison and josh a plate of food.

"come on bae" Chris called my ex best friend I was beyond irritated from what he said I miss him but I will never go back to his busted down ass nigga who wants to beat on girls.

I watched him leave with sad eyes I sat down at the table thinking waiting for brison to come back downstairs "what'sup?" Josh said sitting down "nothing" I said giving him a weak smile.

He can't know how I feel about Chris I know I'm suppose to hate him but I love him but josh means a lot to me gosh what am I going to do?