Chapter 19 raped

After breakfast me and josh took brison to the park I took my mind off Chris and focused all my attention on josh because I love him he means a lot to me.

After we let brison play we all went to get lunch at checkers. We talked and  laughed till it was time to go home we didn't talk much and sense we haven't talked my mind hasn't been on anything but Chris I was starring out the window when I felt my leg being rubbed.

I looked over at josh and smile just when I was bout to turn back around josh said" I love you" I looked at him with wide eyes speechless "I understand if you don't feel the same way we haven't even been together that long" josh said looking at the road I look back at a sleeping brison then back at josh "I love you too" I say smiling.

We got home and it was almost dinner time I took brison up to his bed and went back down stairs to watch tv. Then josh walked in and kissed me I was shocked but then I kissed back omg I just want to go and well I guess you get where I'm going.

He sits down and pulls me on top of him and the kissing starts to get more intense he grabs my butt I start to move my body back in forward on his little him he got hard and rubbed his hand on my pussy(hate the word just didn't know what else to put) I stop him there and look at him he looks a little upset I stopped him.

He's really hard but I can't it's way to early for that I kiss him and get up "I'm sorry bae" I say laying on his legs he kiss my head then get up "hey I was comfortable" I say looking at him upset.

"I'm sorry babe but I gotta get dinner before brison gets up so what do you want to eat?" He asked "Chinese" I say turning to look at the tv then I heard him leave moments later I was asleep.
----------------1 hour later---------------
I woke up in a bed with arms around me I smiled thinking it was josh i forgot the room is dark I turn around and kissed the sleeping person but I knew once I kissed him I tried to get up extremely mad I start to punch him "let me go" I screamed he covered my mouth "pay back is a bitch babe" he says I start kicking and screaming trying to push him off me.

But he was way to strong for me he ripped my shirt off and started playing with my boobs I feel so violated I keep kicking he laughs he then rip my pants and panties off I screamed and cried "josh" just then he turned me over and inserted his member into me going hard and fast.

I cried I can't do anything now he took my virginity what am I going to do "mmmm looks like your pussy is better than your friend" Chris said kissing my cheek and removing himself out of me "you can leave now" he says leaving the room I cry there for a few minutes and then I go to my room how could I be so weak

What would I do? How would I tell josh? I cried.

What do you guys think vote comment let me know. Also sorry it's been so long been super busy the last 9 months
Also thank you everyone who is reading