chapter 27 ruined

josh

after last night which was the best night ever, first time i had sex with Natalie and today we are finishing packing because we are supposed to be at the airport at 3 its 6 in the morning and we packing, till there's a knock on the door i look at Nat whose sitting on the floor packing her clothes i go check on the kids there still sleep then there's another knock on the door "josh are you getting the door?" Nat yelled "yes i am" i reply i finish my way down the stairs to the door i open it and there he was Chris standing at my door with a evil grin on his face " what do you want Chris" i say annoyed i swear if he don't stop with this bullshit ima kill him this time, which im already confused that hes not in a wheel chair like the gang said he was, but its what ever next thing i know i heard to gun shots which brought me back to reality and i looked at Chris who was smiling " guess whose dieing today mother fucker" he said hitting me in the head with the gun causing me to black out and fall to the floor.

Natalie

i was just finishing what i was doing when i heard gun shots down stairs thank god the kids was sleep, i ran down stairs to see the door open and in unconscious josh, i seen a lot a blood and tears started pouring going down my cheeks i ran to his side trying to wake him up but nothing next i checked his pulse and it was faint but he got time i ran to the phone and called 911 then ran back to josh i told them everything, i knew to my knowledge but i know who did this it could only be one guy, when the ambulance came i text chis to meet with me that i wanted to talk to him and he replied back to me with an okay i quickly got all dolled up just to show him what the fuck i was up to hes got it coming i called my bestie shan and she came to watch the kids our vacation may be ruined but my life was just beginning.........

-------------------later that night-----------------

i been out waiting under this bridge waiting on Chris its been 2 hours sense he last said he was coming to see me i was waiting when 3 cars pulled up what the fuck is this, Chris got out the first car and walked over to me its been 2 years since i seen him he looks so different " hey Nat i see you decide to come around been 2 years why the long wait babe" he says with a smirk but he didn't know what i had planned for him so i played alone " you know i had to get close to josh Chris just to hurt him when i came back to you" i said sweetly and seductively making it sexy as i bit my bottom lip he came closer to me and pulled me close next thing i know he kissed me i instantly kissed back had to make him believe i still liked him he pulled back and smile " damn girl you must of missed me or something" he said with a grin he grabbed my hand and put me in the car he then got in and we drove to some house no not his old one but one bigger and better i was so shocked " Natalie stay focus your boyfriend is in the hospital because of this nigga" i said to myself . i looked at Chris

smiled then we got out he took me to his room and next thing i know hes half naked just his Calvin Klein boxer on boy was he sexy " Natalie stop you have two kids waiting on you stay focus" i said to myself next thing i know i was completely naked and so was Chris i was on his bed next thing i know he was in me but the sad part was i enjoyed it he pumped in and out of me and i moaned his name i called him daddy, i scratched his back hard sure to leave scars as he fucked me hard and fast, and i loved it i kissed hims as if i missed him as if i loved him there was so much passion in it i was so hungry for his touch as if there was something in me telling me this is who i want fuck that man who took care of you, brought you back to the Natalie who was hurt badly by the man who took your v-card, fuck the man who did his best to keep you happy fuck the man whose in the hospital dieing.........

what you guys think about that?

hahahahaha (evil laugh) im sorry if you dont like me after this but i need you guys to stay with me with this.

what do you guys think of natalie after this

she messed up bad omg im going to cry my poor natalie just fucked up bad guys lol

sorry though give me ur opinions guys

5 more comments for another update also vote

Updating this only because I love my supporting readers

mariah