epilogue

josh

                                                                              4 months later

i been released from the hospital just to have no clue where my family is when i got home there was no sign of them so i went on days and days thinking where could Nat take my boy and why.

days and days went by nothing from her nothing from anyone just peace where has everyone gone i been alone for 3 months till the day i went and looked in that spot the spot only me and her know about and that's when i found it a letter.

dear josh

       I'm sorry you had to come home to no one not even me the one you love and the kids who love you just as you love them but i had to do something i will explain everything when you get here. i did somethings i will regret but i needed to protect our family so i took the kids and all the money we saved and left i didn't completely leave you out because i left another note under the bed for you and something else which i had shan put there.

                 i love you josh always remember that.

                                                                     love, Nat

after i read that i went and looked under the bed there was a plane ticket to Italy and a track phone and another piece of paper which said:

      im taken it that you found my first note this will tell you where me and the kids went and i also left you a ticket i got your clothes also so don't worry about any of that just come soon i love you so much come find us.

                                                       love, Nat

after i read that i went and found the love of my life in the kids i drove to the airport and immediately got on the first plane that said Italy it was a 10 hour flight so i slept most of it. when i got there i texted the only number in the phone saying whats next they answered quickly telling me to go to a lady name Matty she has the next instructions.

i find her and told her my name she gave me another letter which said:

 so you made it here wait till Matty gets off and she will bring you to me josh cant wait to see you i miss you.

                     love, Nat

i look at the lady and she smiles she then tell me she gets off in 2 hours so i sat and waited when she was was done working she had me follow her to an all black car. " hello im Matty as you already know" she smiles " and i know who you are so no need to explain" she said before i could respond " nice meeting you where is nat?" i responded " patients we will be there soon okay?" i looked at her and just nodded my head i watched out the window looking at nothing but trees but soon we stopped " please dont tell me your going to kill me" i said to the girl she laughed then shook her head no and started driving onto a path threw the woods.

she then parked and then got out the car i was so confused but then got out the car "we have to walk from here" she said walking away i just followed not saying a word as i am so confused on whats going on but i miss her and the kids why not take a risk.

soon a cabin comes into view and i see  nothing but my son my daughter and my beautiful girlfriend who looks pretty fat brison runs to me and i reach down to my 7 year old and smile " hey my boy god i missed you" i say " i m,issed you to dad" he responded i looked up and saw a pregnant natalie and lily i picked up lily and kissed her and she just laughed and kissed my cheek back i look at a crying natalie and i sit lily down i walk to nat and i wipe her tears and kiss her with alot of passion and love and lust i missed her and i couldnt help it " im so sorry josh" she says to me when we pull away breaking the kiss i look at her and shake my head " its okay you did what you had to do to protect you and the kids and thats fine" i said with a smile then kiss her again i rub her belly and smile its not very big but its noticeable " and now the love of my life is having my baby this is even better " i say with a smile.......

omg josh found natatlie is the babies his or chris????? new book coming soon i will let you know with an update on this book love you guys

mariah