Just a Normal Day Right!!!edited

"Natalie! !!!!!! Wake up!!!" yelled my mom.

I groaned then got up. I walked over to my walk in closet and grabbed my school uniform which was super ugly I got dress put on my makeup then threw my hair up in a messy bun.

I run downstairs to greet my little brother and mom I guess dads already gone for work.

"sweety your dad took your car he left his keys so u can drive his car for today" my mom said I smiled then kissed my little brother on the cheek and grabbed a apple in left.

I walked over to my dads car thats when I heard someone yell my name I looked up to see my bestfriend candice. she has long black hair down to her butt she a little taller then me 5'4 and she 16 her birthday in a week.

"hey babes"I smiled at Candice she was walking my way .

"wheres your car!!" she said with a sad face.

"dad took it but I get to drive this sexy car" wiggling my eye brows up in down. we got in the car and I drove us to school we talked for most of the ride.

then boom this sexy guy which I think it was Chris Brown runs passed the car he stared at me but I just kelp driving .

"woah what was that all about nat?" Candice says with a big smile.

I look at her "I dont know" I blush we reach the school nd we get to class because we late ass fuck.

thank god this is the last day then its party time. time flys by and its time to go home I grab my shit and go to the car Candice already there.

we drive to my house listening to Rebecca black Friday sense it is Friday.

---------------------------------

A/N. Suck kinda boring but it gets better trust me