Chapter 13: Peeping Tom

Izuku's POV:

I jump pass multiple rooftops when following Cole's car all the way to Noah's office. There was traffic below in the city streets but my brother had just gotten out of his car when it started, so it was safe to say that he arrived at the house on time. Noah lives in a cozy little apartment in Diamond City close to the outskirts of town where there wasn't much crime, or anything to worry about in particular. The perfect place for a simple to live.

I've known Noah since middle school back in Verna Hill. The two of us met in our English class during the first semester at the beginning of my first year in America. I was still having trouble learning how to speak the language but lucky for me, he offered to help me learn, and in return I was to teach him how to speak Japanese. He had gained an understanding of my foreign tongue prior to my coming to the country, and since we're both very intelligent the two of us learned very quickly. Noah would sometimes come to my house in which my mother absolutely fell in love with him. He was polite and offered to help her with cleaning up, yet my mother only declined his services, telling him that he should just enjoy himself.

I didn't mind Noah as a comrade yet there were times that he did aggravate me. He always wanted to be the smartest and best at everything; even in sports, but I kept my cool and didn't say anything about it. He was only trying to do what's best for him which in fact did work. Noah was now a very well known doctor in the Dimenscape and manages to get paid a good amount of money for his services. Other than being a doctor I have absolutely no clue what this man does in free time. However, there was this one time when we were young that he told me he really like biology, and the idea of cloning things but I thought it was crazy.

From below I see Cole knock on the door to the doctor's house. He didn't even have to wait a second because the door instantly opened to reveal Noah in a frantic state.

"Thank goodness you're here." Noah says out of breath for some unknown reason. "Come, come, come. The quicker we do this the better. I can't let my boss know that your blood was stolen or else a panic might start, I most likely will lose my job."

Cole shakes his head with a reassuring smile. "Don't worry about it. I won't let that happen."

With that he enters the building and the door soon closes before I could hear another word come out from either one of them. I decided to use my x-ray goggles to see through the ceiling but I was only able to see into the second floor of the building. Grumbling in frustration, I grumpily put the goggles away and hop down the fire escape where windows showcased the inside of Noah's apartment. It seemed very cozy the last time I had been here in which was very pleasing to the eye. Through one window I saw the bathroom light shining from the bottom crevice below the door. A shadow seemed to be moving to and from the door completely throwing me off-guard from my previous mission.

When Walter mentioned that he didn't trust Noah, I just blew the comment off thinking that he was just jealous over Noah's sudden success, however, there was something strange about this whole thing occurring. Our past companion had never mentioned anything about his love life or outside relationships at all; not that I was interested or anything, but someone is obviously in his house with or without his knowing. The door to the bathroom opens to which I swiftly slide myself over in order not to be seen, yet not before catching a small glimpse of a caramel skinned women wrapped in blue towel. Her dark brown hair was short and grizzled after the steamy shower she had taken earlier.

Entering the room next door, I sigh in relief to know that she hadn't seen me. I definitely don't want anyone to think that I'm a "Peeping Tom". Although something about that woman seem vaguely recognizable to me, so against my fair judgement, I abort my task for another in order to figure out who that strange woman was. Swiftly making my way towards the back of the building using my Black Whip to cling onto the building, I locate another window; the master bedroom. I keep myself hidden from anyone's view as I watch the female from outside. She was already wearing her clothes— thank god for that— when I decided to take a peep inside. Sitting by a chair next to the closet, the woman begin to place knee high socks onto her feet. I wasn't able to see her face yet which was beginning to irk me.