Chapter 27: Elio

No One's POV:

CRASH!!!

The sound of Leo's body hitting a bunch of trash cans catches Varian off guard as he fought against his clone with his new palisman. The evil version of him was a few feet away as his attacks were dangerously undirected at who he was aiming at next.

"LEO!" Varian shouts worriedly while keeping an eye out for their enemies. He hurries over to his brother in hopes to help him, but the clone of Leo, Leon, startles Varian from behind. "AGH!"

Leon cackles at the alchemist's scream with a fondled craze while slowly crawling down the wall, opposite of where Leo lay. "Hello there! Here to join your friend?" He casually asks with a tilt of his head, gripping onto a knife that he takes out of his pocket. "Your head would be a great addition to my collection." Leon laughs crazily once more.

"No way, sicko!" Varian clutches on to his palisman, twirling it around to create a visible magic circle which blasts the evil turtle straight through the wall, and giving Varian enough time to help Leo back up, and fly away to safety. He sighs in relief, "and I thought my counterpart was weird."

As he zoomed away, Leo thanks his brother for the save as he tried his best to wake up after the attack Leon inflicted on him. They land nearby the fountain of the town square that was now broken beyond repair, leaking water onto the ground.

"Let's hope that Tabitha has everything under control at the palace." Cole shouts from ahead, flipping over in their direction. Adrien and Izuku follow in pursuit to join them. Walter notices this and does the same. "I hope she's alright."

Adrien places a comforting hand on the King's shoulder while looking out for the incoming danger. ""Don't worry Cole, she should be perfectly fine. Tabbi's strong." He says with a grin, punching a goon in the face as they had come over to attack them. He then kicks them in the stomach and leaves them on the ground as they dealt with the pain. "You just got to trust her."

"Yeah, trust her." Izuku agrees with a nod. "By the way, who's Alondra? I heard you say that name to Tabitha earlier before we left the valley." The rabbit-man asks Cole with a curious gaze prior to drop kicking a henchman in the face. "The way you said it sounded very serious."

This comment catches Cole's attention to the max as he stops fighting to stare at Izuku. He even stopped strangling the goon that was in his arms. The clones look to each other with confusion, all except for Cole's evil version, Charcoal. He casually strolls over to the heroes with a sly smirk that could strike any woman's attention, coming to a halt once he and the other clones were a foot away from their originals; all of them ready to pounce. Cole and his friends prepared for another back-breaking fight while furiously looking at their counterparts. Walter stared off into the distance, as if something had caught both his eye and attention other than Tabitha's secret spreading.

"So, the secret continues to stay hidden. Isn't that right, Cole?" Charcoal slithers over to the King in a conniving manner that struck his original as a threat, causing Cole to rush a hefty step forward to stop him as his own type of threat. "I believe that your brothers should know before they die. It is the right thing to do, after all. You wouldn't want to lie to them."

Leo glances over at Cole, "what's he talking about, Cole? What secret?" The turtle inquires while batting a pumpkin bomb away with his katanas. An explosion caused by the bomb destroys a bakery which has the group duck for cover.

Once they all regained their stances, all eleven boys stand side by side glaring at their opposite with their weapons or powers at the ready. Walter spots someone in the distance that he couldn't help feeling drawn to. It was strange yet it felt as if they've known each other for years. His hair swayed in the wind as one of the strands begin to turn white.