Chapter 22: Revolting Children (Part 2/2)

No One's POV:

Chatting and laughter of the children in the Diamond City's Children's Correction Center was silenced after the harsh slapping of a ruler was banged against a table. The unsuspecting gazes of the wary children stare up at their headmaster, Tigerclaw, who growled angrily at them like they were his prey.

"I've heard a rumor that you children are going to rebel against this fine establishment." The mutant snarls from the stage of the auditorium. "Is this true?"

No child dared to say a word. They all knew what would happen if they did. A full brutal beat down by the headmaster himself, most likely, and probably a week in the dreary basement. That, and they had to stick to the plan.

"Tell me who or else you all will get punished!" The tiger roars. "I am not messing around with you cubs."

A shaky hand raises as Dollop fearfully abides to the villain's threats. A hard gasp was shared amongst the children as they waited for the headmaster's response towards his treachery.

"Come up here, young one." Tigerclaw orders lowly.

Dollop slowly yet surely makes his way to the stage, shivering in his shoes as he frightfully approached the large mutant, and stopping when a few feet from him.

"Closer boy." Tigerclaw grumbles. Dollop does as he was told. "Good. I thought one of your siblings would have been the ringleader, yet I stand corrected, am I dear cub?"

"Y-yes sir." The terrified boy admits along with a shaky nod and gulp. "I just wanted to do s-something big, like my brother, Max, would've."

Tigerclaw growls angrily at the child's disobedience, unleashing his claws and swatting poor Dollop in the face while almost scratched his eye out in the process. A shared scream from both the children in the audience and Dollop could be heard throughout the entire auditorium as the headmaster straightens the misbehaving prince out. Dollops falls on his butt with a terrible thud, clutching his face for dear life and trying his best not to scream in agony.

Taking his hand away from his face he painfully tries to open his hurt eye, proving it to be extremely agonizing as he closes it tightly shut. After a few tries, Dollop eventually opens the injured eye to reveal his blurred vision on his left. The brown iris and black pupil were almost completely faded from sight, making Tigerclaw even stifle a small gasp in shock.

"I-I can't s-see." Dollop's fearfully shakes with each breath he took while looking up at the horrible headmaster. "I can't see!" He cries out with flowing tears, exposing his new scar to the whole crowd. A large scratch-like scar ran from his forehead to his eye and all the way down to his chin.

Dollop attempts to crawl over for forgiveness, but the headmaster takes a step back in shock, as if scared of the injured child.

From the crowd, Shadow and Forest tried their best to hold Ryker down, even though he knew this was a part of their plan. They all needed to hold on for a little bit longer or else no one was going to be free.

"Headmaster, please spare me." Dollop sobs, getting up from the stage and surprisingly hugging the torturous mutant. "Please, I beg you!"

"Get off of me cub!" Tigerclaw hisses while pushing him off and backing away once more. "Send him to the basement and tend to his wound." The tiger orders two robot guards who scooped Dollop up by the arms, dragging him away like a net full of fish. "Insolent pest." The headmaster growls. "Everyone else go to your rooms until your next class! No dinner for anyone!"

The children didn't need to be told twice about leaving. After seeing that horrendous display, all the kids wanted to get out of there as soon as possible; all feeling bad for the sweet prince that was abused. Shadow still had to hold onto Ryker just in case he planned on going solo to kill Tigerclaw.