Chapter 25: Song of The Battle

No One's POV:

"So, we attack the castle and get Noah to stop his rampage." Cole tells his family and friends around the large planning table. "Piece of cake."

"Yeah, if the piece of cake was on fire and the whole table was a mine field of destruction." Izuku remarks with sarcastic grin. "Oh, and not to mention that the floor is literally a pit sending you to hell."

"Okay, no need to get sarcastic, Deku." Tabitha tells her brother with a stern frown. "We need to take things seriously now. Noah has gone too far and needs to be stopped one way or another, and I am not going to rest until that man is either safely locked away in the most secure prison we have, or dead." She says this in the most down to earth voice to prove to everyone in the room that she is not playing any games. "Now this is the best plan that we got, and we need to all agree to it, and make sure that we play our part or else it's not going to work."

Walter nods in agreement. "There's no way that this plan can fail. Noah's gonna make sure that we're all dead. Especially you, Tabitha." The ex-vampire tells the Queen with a firm brow when speaking. "I don't know if he thinks I'm dead or not, but for all I know, Noah might believe that I'm back in the First World."

The scoff from Lila alerts everyone that she was still in the tent with them. They had tied her to a chair with chains as a safety precaution. More for them than for her. All of her weapons were dispatched from her, including the butterfly and peacock miraculouses. Marinette made sure to put those magical jewels away in safe place so they wouldn't be in the wrong hands of anyone else.

"What's so funny, bitch?" Cole growls from the other side of the planning table. Tabitha places a wary arm in front of him to calm down. "Are you making fun of us?"

"No." Lila grins but it was an obvious lie. "Just thought of how great it'll be once the Dimenscape is returned to its former glory."

Perillia was going to do something drastic but the comforting hand of Leo grabbing her causes the spirit to rethink her decision, and calms back down. She grumbles below her breath before standing next to her fiancé. Perillia was the one to find out that Lila was still evil. Tabitha had asked to check Lila's mind behind the villain's back and they found out that she was supposed to be a secret spy for Noah, so now they keep Lila under high surveillance at all times.

"Oh, shut up Lila." Tabitha tells her adversary with a heavy glare. "I don't want to hear a single word come from your mouth... ever again." This last part sounded very cold and dark which even made Lila stare at the Queen with a tiny bit of caution. "Now, let's go over it one last time. Lee, would you like to do the honors?"

Lee, who had been nervously standing right by her friend, nods her head with a small gulp. "Y-yep. I got this." She stutters. "Okay.... So, we're all going to the castle but then split up into groups once we get there. Cole: your group is going to handle the clones. Tabitha is going to try to find Spencer and hope to talk some sense into him and his son. Everybody else should be fighting off the villains that were let loose." Lee explains with a heave after finishing their summary. "And that's all I remember."

Tabitha nods at the elf's input.

"Even if you get inside of the castle and find Spencer, it's going to take everything we have to convince him to stop. To convince Noah to stop." Leo remarks with serious brow, standing next to Perillia and comfortably holding onto her hand. They had given him a heated jacket to keep him awake in case he felt drowsy and began to brumate again. "There's no way that either one of them are going to go down without a fight. And with the baby on the way, it's going to be close to impossible for you to just 'talk' it out with Spencer, and Noah. If they'll even listen to you, that is."