Chapter 4: Doctor's Appointment

No One's POV:

"Pay up boys, I win." The familiar voice of Leo wakes Walter up from his unconsciousness. "I told you that he'd be precarious with the box."

Walter awakens with a pained groan, finding himself in some sort of medical facility that he'd only seen in the movies. He lay in one of the many beds laid out with his children on two others, softly sleeping. However, the two of them appeared strangely different. So did he.

To his left was Cole. He was sitting on a chair next to the bed he was in with his king attire and a mocking smirk on his face. His friends were also there but they seemed more interested in a bet they had previously made. Both Adrien and Izuku handed Leo dollar bills with an unsatisfied glare.

"What happened?" Walter groans. "Where am I?"

"You're in the Dimenscape, bud." Cole says with chuckle. "You've been asleep for a while now."

Varian leisurely makes his way over to the confused, bedridden man. "I was able to heal you and your children after the three of you fell from the portal. I also treated to your shot wound in your arm." The hair-striped teen motions to his arm with an anxious expression. "That is... right after Cole sucked your blood."

Walter dramatically sits up right away after hearing this statement. "He did WHAT?!" The man yelps, feeling at his sore arm. "WHY?!"

The king sheepishly shrugs his shoulders at his exclamation. "I couldn't help myself, sorry. Force of habit that I'm trying to work on." He explains. "But good news! You're not completely useless. You now have vampire powers." Cole says with a small hand motion to lighten his mood.

Yet it did the exact opposite. He hissed at Cole and attempts to strangle him, but was instantly blocked by the king.

"Okay, okay, I know what I did was bad but don't stress it out." He scoffs platonically. "You'll get the hang of be a vampire."

A low grumbling could be heard coming from the new monster as he angrily glares at Cole. But a low groan is soon followed which gains the attention of everyone there. They all turn to find both agents Laika and Clint chained to a bed with gags covering their mouths. They soon became frantic when learning that they had captured by the enemy.

"Ugh, I really thought that sleep spell would have worked longer." Cole grumbles, getting up from his chair. "We might need to put them in the dungeon until further notice."

"I'll see if Hunter can take them there." Leo says before leaving the Hospital Wing, taking the money he had earned with him.

Adrien curiously heads over to Walter and then looks over to the two children he had brought with him. "Are those your kids?"

Walter grumpily nods his head. "Yeah. Cubo and Pika." He suddenly became worried as the two adolescents slept silently. "Are they okay?"

Varian nods his head calmly as he made his way over to Pika and Cubo. "They're perfectly fine, Walter. However, there seems to be some new factors about them."

"What are you talking about?" The new monster asks the advisor, quickly jumping out of bed. "What factors? Speak plain English god dammit!"

"You're kids look different, stupid!" Izuku frustratingly yells from the other side of the room. "Just look at them."

Walter rushes over to find that they too had changed. Cubo had pale green scales all over his skin, and his had a peculiar red tint to it. The boy's nails had transformed into claws while his teeth were razor sharp fangs. Instead of legs, Walter's son had a long serpent tail that had some sort of rattle at the end of it. The clothes he wore were dirty and ripped, yet easily repairable.