Chapter 10: Family Dramatics

Adrien's POV:

"I mean it Adrien, you and your sister need to stop this feud of yours." The voice of my upset wife tells me. "It's already bad enough that Perillia has one with her brother, and we definitely don't need another one in the castle. She's pregnant and you are just making things worse by not doing anything to help her."

"Making things worse?" I exclaim in confusion. "How am I making things worse? She's the one who set Gabriel free without consulting us. Consulting me of all people. With everything he has done to us- to her! I can't believe she forgave him like that."

Marinette groans angrily as we walk along the extravagant hall. "Yes, but she obviously had her reasons for doing that. You and I know full on well that Gabriel shouldn't have been given a second chance after what he's done." She tells me. "But your sister likes to see the good in people. That's basically what she does. Its not her fault."

I couldn't believe her but she was right. Tabitha was known for second chances; no matter the crime. She tries to believe that even the most evilest of creatures can have hearts of gold; especially since Perillia joined our family.

However, my father... I am still unsure about. My mother had definitely appeared to be happy with him after being revived. The two if them live in a comfortable apartment in Diamond City by Central Park with hamster named Gilbert.

Marinette, the kids, and I were supposed to visit then today. Plus Tabitha. My wife had asked her last minute before finding me in the library with Leo. Cole wasn't going to go because of his royal duties, and the fact that he, too, still didn't trust my father after what he had done to him.

The two of us were about to head over to the courtyard when we see Perillia walking toward us. On her face was a conflicted expression that concerned the both of us.

"Hey Peri, you okay?" Marinette asks the spirit. "Where's Leo?"

Perillia shrugs her shoulders, looking at her surroundings for something. "I'm not sure where he is. I've been searching for him all over the castle. Have you seen him?"

"He was just in the library, remember?" I inform her, confused where my brother could be. "You were just with him."

"I have no memory of being in the same room with him since this morning during breakfast." Perillia admits with a tilt of her head. "After that I haven't seen him. Do you know where he is now?"

We both shake our heads in confusion. Something was up but we weren't sure what it was. Perillia nods and continues her search through the castle. My wife and I could only look at each other anxiously at whatever just occurred. We proceed to walk down the hall and find Tabitha out of the Meeting Hall.

She wore a simple black and purple sundress which made it obvious that she was pregnant. When noticing us Tabitha jolts in surprise.

"Oh, I didn't see you there. Are you guys ready to go?" She asks pleasurably. "I was just speaking with The Council about the gala coming up in the next couple weeks. Should we get going?"

"Yeah." I agree with a firm stride in the direction of the castle garage. I sensed that she was still upset about my ignorance, but I wasn't going to let that get to me. She has a way of being manipulative without even knowing it sometimes.

The three of us reach the garage and find Louis, Emma, and Hugo waiting by my black Corvette. They take notice of their aunt and happily rush over to her with open arms, and playful squeals. She laughs while accepting their embraces with the warmest smile I've seen all week.

Tabitha then transforms into a small mouse, hopping onto our oldest son's shoulder before we hop into the car. Our group places our seatbelts on and finally make our way to Diamond City. There were a few detours we had to make since buildings were still being rebuilt after Varian's framer destroyed them prior.