Chapter 15: Mad Doctor

Walter's POV:

Phillippio and I have been waiting at Noah's house for almost three hours now, and nothing has happened yet. He was obviously inside due to his car being parked right outside, but there was no sign of him anywhere in the house. He's most likely in his basement.

"Oh my god, this is taking forever!" I exclaims in agitation, flinging my arms in the air to express my annoyance. "I doubt that he's even here right now."

Phillippio, who was sitting cross legged behind me as I leaned against the rooftop edge, calmly sighs. "Patience dear Walter, that's all we need right now. How about we meditate while we wait? It could help clear your mind if you like." He— I mean they— suggest with a small smile. "A calmer mind leads to better decisions."

"Oh, so you're saying that I don't make good decisions?" I ask them with angry scowl, pretending to be upset by their comment just to throw off the spirit.

It worked. His— their — face turns bright red from embarrassment after my intervention.

"No! Nononononono! You make good— great — decisions, wonderful ones in fact!" Phillippio blurts out while almost falling over. "It's just that maybe if you were more relaxed then you could, perhaps, make those choices more clearly." They notice my disapproving eyebrow raise. "Not like you already do so!"

Seeing hi— their — face as flushed as it looked right now brought a smile to my own, and laughter filled my lungs. Walking over to Phillippio, they see me grinning at them which seems to soothe the spirit down as I continue strolling towards them. Although, seeing how close I was getting, Phillippio began to scoot away from me until their they were close to the edge of the roof. Their face was a very bright shade of red as they blushed at my advances.

Grabbing hold of their chin, I lightly squish their caramel cheeks with my rough fingers. "What makes you think that my choices are good ones?" I ask them with a flirtatious grin. "Hmmm?" I pull them close to my face. "You gonna answer?"

"I-I... uhh— well — I-I—!" Were the only things Phillippio cause mister out before their brain began to malfunction.

Laughing at his flustered expression, I finally let go of the poor spirit, patting their cheek reassuringly before turning around to continue my mission. A sigh of consolation could be heard from them as I made my way away from the lovestruck angel. It was cute and I will admit that they are a fine sight to look upon, it's just that I've never dated anyone long enough to know what real love meant; let alone a guy.

Am I gay?

How could this feeling suddenly start right now? This was all so strange that my brain felt as if it was burning alive.

Yet, before my mind could get off track any more than it already was, a slam of a door could be heard from the front of the building. We both hurry over to the side to find Noah leaving his home in a hurry. He hops into his car to where he swiftly zooms away like a bullet being shot out of a pistol.

"Looks like that's our cue, Big Man." I tell Phillippio. They nod their head in agreement and the two of us jump into action, rapidly following the car into the city.

__________________________

No One's POV:

As Raven turned the corner of to hospital that Tabitha was to get her ultrasound in, she tells her sister to text her when the appointment is over, so she could start the car and meet them at the front of the building. Tabitha agrees to this with a nod of her head as she silently looks out the window of Raven's small car.