Chapter 28: Babysit? Babygone.

No One's POV:

"Where is she?!" Tabitha dashes through the entire camp looking for her child. She looks up to the sky in order to speak with her husband. "Cole, have you found her?!"

"No, not yet!" He shouts from the skies with Yugataro and Loki flying right next to him. "Search over there, please," Cole tells his brother.

"Where could she have gone?" Yugataro asks before leaving, "she was literally just born. There's no way she was able to get up and walk away. Unless you think that someone took her."

"I don't know, Yugataro." Cole sighs an aggravated breath. "Just try to find her."

Yugataro nods and flies away.

Cole continues to search in the air for his missing newborn, irritated and shaken with worry. From above he spots Walter running towards a tall man holding an infant.

Elio.

The King zooms down to the man not wanting to waste another second. "Hey! Hey you! You found the princess! Thank you so much sir!" Cole says with a pant for breath. He reaches out to take his baby but the look on the person's eyes caught him off guard. Something about them seemed awfully familiar.

"Cole!" The voice of Walter shouts from a few feet behind the King, stopping right by Cole's side before he could crash into him. "There's something I have to tell you."

"Not right now Walter, I'm a little busy getting my daughter back from someone." Cole tells his friend while finally grabbing hold of Elio once again, sighing a breath of relief just to know that she was okay. "Thank you, sir. I have no idea how she could've gotten out of the tent."

"No need to thank me my friend, she appeared to be very excited to see me once I found her." The stranger replies politely with a familiar voice to someone Cole thought he'd never hear again. "I believe that Walter is trying to tell you something about his new powers."

"His what? How– what are you talking about–!" Cole finally gets a good look at the person.

They were tall, standing around at least seven feet with caramel skin, and amber eyes that gazed joyfully at the King with kindness. Their long milk chocolate hair was tied into a ponytail, and they wore a brown cloak with ragged clothes to match. A mysterious star-like birthmark was planted on their right cheek for all to see.

"Phillippio?" Cole asks with a hopeful smile.

Walter scoffs at this, "I found 'em during the fight tryin' to hide in the salon." He admits while crossing his arms together. "I think I might have their powers now that they're human. I've been experiencing weird things since their death like, I dunno, glowing eyes, floating hair, and I was floating above the ground for a solid minute one time, that sort of thing. Is there anything that could stop this?"

Cole, still shaken with shock, shakes his head sadly. "Sorry man, I don't know much about Spirit Powers to help you out. That's Tabitha's department." He says, gently rocking Elio as she glances around to look at everything around her with wondering eyes. "If I bring you to her, she should know something that could help you."

"There's no use." Phillippio tells the two men in a grave voice. "The stars have chosen their next Guardian of Souls. There's nothing that we could possibly do now, unless you want to kill them like how they killed me."

Walter grimaces at the thought of their last moment together. It wasn't something he was proud of, and he often tried denying that the whole thing happened all together. However, something from that memory caught his attention at that moment. On the night of Phillippio's murder, Walter had sucked their blood. It wasn't natural blood either. It was a silvery color rather than a normal red like in a human's body which Walter found to be very strange, now that he was realizing the seriousness of the situation.