Chapter 21: REVOLUTION! (Part 1/2)

No One's POV:

Things haven't been the same since Tabitha stepped down as Queen. Leaves were out of the trees now as the lateness of November rolled by. Noah instantaneously took over the kingdom. His supporters filled the village streets, rampaging through stores and homes of the fellow villagers just to cause havoc. The Diamond City Penitentiary was ransacked and emptied out to make room for new inmates, aka Tabitha, Cole, and their extensive family.

Villains now roamed the streets and forests of the Dimenscape, making it the most dangerous dimension across the worlds. Noah even managed to get Spencer's army of U.S. agents to travel into the Dimenscape.

Seeing his son's success, Spencer was more than grateful. True to his word the old man healed Noah of his terrible snake form, however, he warned his son that he'd still needed to master his Guardian Form if he was to become the next Guardian of Souls. Although Noah surprisingly took no interest in the position, telling his father that he had all the power he needed.

This shocked Spencer but he shrugged it off before leaving the castle.

The children of the Dimenscape were all sentenced to report to a large institute, where it was both a school and a home for all of them. It contained very strict rules, angry teachers and headmaster, curfews, and no magic. Collars made of Vengestone were clamped on the necks of all magic users. Those who were caught using their powers and lied about not having them were sentenced to a night in the basement with no food, no talking, and no sleeping as a robotic guard watched their every move. Depending on the child's age, the guards were to either subtle or abusive to those who misbehaved.

As a special event most, children were able to physically visit their parents at the end of the week. All except for the Royal Children.

Since their parents were convicted criminals in that bizarre world, they weren't able to see them face to face. Max and Lee accompanied Tabitha and Cole in the Penitentiary, as they were seen as primary suspects to begin a revolution. On the last video call, they were granted Max told his siblings that Dollop was now going to be the head of the family, as in tradition, he was the next true heir to the throne.

The usual bear warred child's bear ears would've drooped in embarrassment from the kind comments, but he wasn't allowed to have them in the institute. Instead, he held his elbows while lowering his head down to his shoulders, squeezing it with them.

"You're the only one who's optimism cannot be stopped." Max said with a laugh from his cell. "You've been through so much at such a young age, but you've managed to smile through it. This kingdom needs your bright face to be the light that shines through this darkness."

Dollop wanted to protest yet he knew this to be true. He had gone through many tough trials in life even at birth, yet he pushed through for a happy future.

"Sweetheart?" Tabitha's calming voice soothed the child down. "Remember that your siblings will always be there for you if you ever need help. And so will your cousins and your friends. Daddy, Max, and I may not be with you at the moment, but we're with you in spirit."

"Yeah." Cole agreed with a small pump of his fist from his isolated cell. "Kick some ass kiddo!"

"Cole!" Tabitha gasped which was followed by a short giggle. "But your father is correct. Kick some a- butt- and take some names. We love you very much."

"We love you too." Ryker admitted, sighing when realizing their session was practically over. "Talk to you next week."

With a sad nodding of their heads the call ended. The television screen turned off, and the lights turned back on in the dark room they were previously being kept in. The kids were then led out of the room and to the main part of the expansive building, where most kid stayed to have fun and relax with friends or family.