Chapter 30: One Last Fight

No One's POV:

News of Tabitha's sudden departure had traveled all around camp, and now everyone was on a high alerted panic with refugees rushing from tent to tent as if the world was going to end. Cole was found tied to a table that Tabitha had thrown at him with Vengestone cuffs around his wrists, disabling him from using his powers to get out. Perillia used whatever magic she capable of using in order for her to open the cuffs off of the king. The Vengestone was soon disposed of.

Once they found out about Tabitha and Cole's fight, many emotions were being felt.

Varian was pacing around the room trying his best to control his horror filled thoughts, small red stones began to poke around the camp which caused more people to feel fear due to the rock's fright magic infecting them. Adrien was roughly squeezing his tail like a stress ball as he sat on the ground while Marinette tried her best to calm him down, rubbing his back in a circling motion. Leo hadn't said a single word as he struggled to stay standing up with the huge shock that filled him, his eyes almost seeming to bulge out of their sockets, trying to process what had happened. Izuku was in a whole matter of disbelief, but you could tell that he was beyond angry as he sat down in a chair, his hands covering his face, bouncing his foot very fast. And then there was Cole. He still sat in the spot that Tabitha had left him in, slowly shaking with each breath while not looking at anyone in the room with shame written all over his face.

Max, attempting to think of a plan, looks up at all the adults in the tent, "we need to go after her. There's no way she's gonna be able to take on all of them by herself." He tells them with a frightened expression. "They'll destroy her!"

Varian screams at the thought, placing his hands over his ears while shaking his head. "Don't say that!" Hunter hurries over to his husband to comfort them from having a panic attack. More red rocks began to form the more Varian freaked out.

"I want to know who the fuck Alondra is!" Izuku hops from the chair with an angry glare aimed at Cole. "Who is she, Cole? I've been hearing you say her name every time you talk to Tabitha." Everyone had eyes on the rabbit man and the king, both curiosity and worry on their minds. "Who is Alondra?"

Leo nods his head. "Yeah, what's with the secrets?! We're her brothers for crying out loud! Is there something she's hiding from us? Like how she was acting strange when we found the Blade of Fate." He was aggravated as much as Izuku, but the turtle still seemed to be in a state of shock from the recent events. "We need to know Cole. Spill it!"

Everyone began agreeing with both men as now they were all pressuring Cole into spilling the beans on Tabitha's secret. The king held onto his held with anxiety from all the yelling.

"HEY! Calm down!" Walter hollers above the others from the entrance of the tent, his spirit powers no longer activated at the moment. Pikka and Cubo hid behind their father, scared of all the yelling going on. However, Pikka spots Loki next to Yugataro and clings onto him, yet instead of pushing her away, Loki holds onto her as well with nervousness shaking his body. "I get that you want answers, but angrily yelling at each other isn't how we're gonna solve this. The man just got beat up by his wife, let him have moment to collect himself, for God's sake! Come on guys, you're better than this!"

They all sadly look away from each other in embarrassment, grabbing their elbows or rubbing the back of their heads. Cole grabs hold of his shoulders, hair falling over his face when standing back up with a small stumble. He really didn't want to tell them Tabitha's secret without her permission, but it was too late and too hard to keep from them all any longer. However, instead of him being the one to tell them, Phillippio was the one who explained everything. Each detail of Tabitha's sad story was described to a very fine line.