Author's Note

Here we are again

Here we are again. I know I told you before that The Borrowed Bride will be the last book for my series. But my conscience kept me awake at night. I don't want to be such a cruel woman who will leave the poor Rafe Moretti without love and a big problem hanging over his head. So I decided to add more members to our beloved Jealous Husbands Club.

I created a small survey on my FB page asking my readers and followers who they want me to write first for the next book of the JHC series. It surprises me when the winner is Rafe's book cover but don't worry I will also write Lucia and Diego's story. I know that I might paint him as a bad guy in the first two books he first appeared but I believe that he's a good man and only certain situations made him look like a villain.

As for his heroine, she's crazier than our rebellious Leila Fiorenza. She's stubborn and will go after what she wants whatever the cost. She will turn the straight-laced Rafe Moretti's life upside down. Will she ever catch the heart of a man who swears he will never love again?

P.S. You have to wait a little longer for this I want to finish Ruby's Secret first before I will start this one. Always remember that: "Patience is a virtue" :)

Series in Order:

1.      The Wallflower's Revenge

2.      The Orsini Bride

3.      The Substitute Bride

4.      The Borrowed Bride

5.      A Sicilian Marriage 

6.      Lucia and the Bodyguard

7.      His Untamed Heart

8.      Santi's Downfall