1 | C E L E S T E

Screaming

Screaming.

The same sound fills Charlie Swan's home as it has done for the past few months. When he was told that his daughters were coming to live with him, he was ecstatic so glad he could finally be involved with their lives. His excitement however deflated when he saw only Bella waiting for him, apparently, Celeste had refused to come to see her father and wanted to stay with Renee and Phill. He was however confused at the information since when the girls were younger Celeste was a daddy's girl whereas Bella was a mommy's girl.

If only he knew the truth.

Nevertheless, he was still happy that he was able to be involved with one of his daughters' lives, but that soon vanished when the pale prick of Edward Cullen became involved in Bella's life.

Charlie had been in love with Renee, he knew how the feeling of being safe and cared for was amazing, his love for Renee disappeared when he saw what kind of person she really was, and his final reason for his love to turn to hatred for the woman when she left with his children in the middle of the night.

So when Bella and Edward broke up and his family left he understood that she would be upset which is what he was totally okay with her at the start. However as the days turned to months of sleepless nights that's when he was becoming concerned.

Bella and Edward had only known each other for such a short time and yet she was acting as if somebody had died. Not eating or drinking and when she slept, she would scream the house down with her nightmares.

Just like tonight.

Although it was different this time. Edward and the Cullen family had come back, and Bella had gone back to Edward as if nothing had happened. Making Charlie furious all that pain, all those depressed days, not eating and just staring out of her window?

Another scream from Bella's room causes Charlie to snap out of his own thoughts sighing as he rubs his eyes from his tired state. Walking out of his room towards Bella's room, knocking twice before opening her bedroom door.

Leaning his hip on the doorframe, squinting his eyes at Bella seeing her awake sat up in her bed.

"Are you ok?"

Charlie awkwardly questions. Sure, he was concerned for Bella's mental state, but he wasn't the one who ruin their relationship. He did feel bad for admitting that but it was the truth as soon as the guy was involved her attitude and behavior drastically changed and so did their relationship.

"I'm fine, I'm sorry for waking you up."

Bella knew she was at fault for everything she has caused, she could see it in his eyes, the disappointment and sadness. There was nothing she could do and if Charlie ever found out the truth about Celeste, he would probably disown her.

Charlie looks down before rubbing his face with his hand. "Bella. I've given you so many chances but running off to go after a guy who left you is over the limit."