4 | T A L K

Fury

Fury.

Rage.

Anger.

Annoyed.

Irritated.

Sadness.

All the emtions were clashing together for Jake. He knew as soon as Bella spoke about Celeste not wanting to come back she was lying. He was her Mr wolf and she was his little moon and yet he couldn't protect her. it was obvious that he couldn't have known what was going on but there was a small part of him blaming himself for Celeste being in pain all this time.

If he had pushed Bella further about the topic. Maybe things would be different, maybe she wouldn't be lying in a hospital bedroom right now. The only thing on Jake's mind was going straight to his little moon and never let her go again. But unfortunately, Billy had said a pack meeting was needed with the elders.

Jake was pissed that his dad thought a meeting was more important Celeste but after much convincing about the meeting involving Celeste and the pack he agreed with the promise he was allowed to go see her after.

Finally arriving at the pack house, and seeing the elders already there Jake sighed in annoyance wanting to get this over with as soon as possible. Embry didn't understand why something was also pulling him to go with Jake to the hospital too. His wolf kept urging him to walk the opposite way.

"Please tell me leech lover isn't on her way" Paul comments towards Jake.

"She could die for all I care" Jake spit out hating the thought of thinking about that girl.

Everyone's eyes widen apart from Billy's and Embry who knew why he reacted that way. "I would say let's go inside but I'm not sure how you guys will react to this news so just stay out here." Billy suggests with the elders agreeing.

"Billy? What's wrong?" Sam questions crossing his arms over his chest.

"This morning I was on the phone to Charlie. With the confirmation from the elders of the tribe Bella Swan has been arrested" Billy states.

"What?"

"No way"

"Really?"

"Finally"

"Party time"

"Is there a reason as to why?" Sam asks confused as to why Charlie would want his daughter arrested.

Billy sighs looking at his son who was kicking the ground before looking back to the present alpha "As you know Charlie was married to Renee who left Charlie one night and got a divorce"

"What most didn't know unless you knew the swan family was, Charlie had two daughter" Billy explains.

Jared scoffs "Brilliant another leech lover"

Both Jake and Embry wolf's growl at his disrespect towards Celeste surprising everyone.

"Shut the fuck up. You don't know anything. If any one of you interrupts Billy again then you won't be told the news." Embry shouts mainly at Paul and Jared.

"Thank you" Billy nods towards Embry. "Anyways...When Bella came home, Charlie myself and jake were surprised when Celeste didn't come back either."

"Celeste" Sam whispers her name.

"Bella had said that she never wanted to return here which was all a lie."

"It's Bella what did you expect" Leah states rolling her eyes.

"We all know how bad Bella can be but we didn't expect how cruel she really is." Jake explains sadly making his wolf whine.

"Renee and Phil had been abusing Celeste. Bella knew but there is no proof of her knowledge about what was going on in the home. So, the police in Florida couldn't charge her with anything. However, talking with the elders and Charlie we are able to hold Bella until we are able to find evidence" Billy softly explains.

"Abuse?" Seth frowns processing what he has just been told.

"Really bad too" Jake wipe the tear the rolled down his face.

"I told Charlie that we would help get Celeste's room's decorated once she is discharged from the hospital.If you do not want to help that it totally fine with how much trouble Bella has created but I promise Celeste is completely different to Bella" Billy says confidently.

Sam looks towards his pack to see them all looking back with a determined expression covering their face looking back at billy he nods "We will help."

"Thank you. However there is another thing that will need talking about. Before Renee took the twins, Celeste would always end up in the forest in fact she always cried when she had to leave the Rez. With that being said she could be an imprint and not just for one of yous."

Quill looks at Billy confused "What are you saying?"

Billy looks towards to elders who all nod their head before looking back at guys and Leah "Let me ask you this, when I said Celeste's name who's wolf purred or sudden starting yipping around in their mind?"

Slowly everyone is the pack raise their hand at Billy's question. "What does that have to do with anything?" Paul questions.

"Celeste could either be one or all of you imprints." Billy concludes.

"What?"

"Like share?"

Billy shrugs "It's does happen just not as often, most likely when somebody is needing protection by more than one person which makes sense with what has happened to her."

"Do you remember much from when she was here?" Sam asks Billy and Jake.

Jake smiles at the fond memory "When my dad first told us about the Tribe stories we would always pretend that we were wolfs. She called me Mr wolf and I called her little moon."

"She always liked to draw pictures of wolves and had nicknames from each one what were they called again? Chocolate, Rocky, Stones, Fluffy, Cloud, Shadow, star and..." Billy says with a small smile.

"...Wolfly.." Jake finishes

"That's right...This is a warning we have no clue what she has had to deal with. So no visiting her even if your wolf urges you to go see her just until we know how mentally she is coping, Jake is watching over her tonight and hopefully we will know more by then."
————