18 | G O

"Where are they? "Sam slams the cabin door open, with Jacob following behind him

Since he and the others shifted it had become the pack home. So, he knew that the two little shits were going to be there, he just didn't know where they would be hiding. The alpha noticed that Leah and Seth were the only ones in the room, staring at him in confusion as to why he was so angry.

"Who?" Leah questions with a smirk wanting to know who pissed her ex and Jacob off so much.

"Paul and Jared," Jacob states crossing his arms over his chest, his wolf was whining in his head wanting to destroy anything that had upset his imprint. Sam's wolf was nodding his head in agreement picturing the guys groaning in pain from the hits they had taken.

Seth's eyes turn to realization "Oh, they actually called not long ago, asking if either of you two were here." he could tell that something had happened and causing themselves and their wolfs to be angry but that would only mean...

"You imprinted on her too..." The youngest shifter questions but kind of have a feeling he knew the answer already.

Sam sighs "Yes. She's amazing. From her angelic voice to how her eyes lit up when she found out I wanted to be her friend." He honestly didn't expect to imprint on the girl but now that he has, he couldn't wait to get to know her more.

"Whipped" Leah coughs a little jealous and hurt how her ex was talking about a different girl, but a part of her was glad they weren't together anymore. Before the split, they had been arguing and could never agree on most things, in some way their breakup was a blessing in disguise.

Jacob shakes his head with a small laugh "Just wait, once you imprint, you'll understand." He understood that the girl was hurting but everyone on the rez knew that Sam and Leah would never last with how many times they would clash with each other over the tiniest things.

Seth furrows his eyebrows "So does that mean, we will imprint Celeste too? And what does this have to do with Paul and Jared?" he questions.

Sam and Jacob shrug their shoulders "We don't know, maybe, I guess. We'll just have to see. But that doesn't mean we will harass her to find out. She has been through enough lately and needs to get used to normality before random strangers are coming into her life." Sam stresses.

when Celeste had explained at the Cullen's that her mother had burned her drawing, he thought his wolf would immediately shift in their house.

Jacob opens his mouth to speak when the cabin door opens, and the following of laughter is heard.

"Since the pricks on here, why don't they tell you what they did." Sam growls out, clenching his fists trying to control himself and his wolf.

Paul and Jared's laughter quickly quietens down and freeze seeing the glares from Sam and Jacob, turning to Seth they both narrow their eyes at the young shifter.

"You said they weren't here!"

Seth frowns "They weren't when you called." He and his sister had clearly missed something that has happened between the four.

"SIT" Sam orders with his alpha voice scorching through causing the two shifters to do as he says with their heads down. "Anything you want to say?"

"If we had saw her we wouldn't have said anything." Paul defends his actions making Jared wince knowing that wasn't the best thing to say to the already angry shifters.

Jacob takes a deep breath "So just because you thought Celeste wasn't there, you thought it gave you the right to say that shit."

"She's Bella's sister!"

"That shouldn't matter!" Jacob shouts out "She has been treated like shit for something that was out of her control and for you two to say out loud horrible accusations in front of her whether you knew or not because of your dislike for Bella is ridiculous."

Seth and Leah's eyes widen watching as the conversation becomes more intense, the others must have forgotten they were here as well, but they were enjoying this way too much to care.

"Jared? You've been quiet anything else you want to say about my imprint?" Sam's says calmly which freaked everyone out since he would normally shout and scream when he was mad.

Jared kept his eyes not the table not looking up and bites his bottom lip "We didn't want Jacob to become obsessed with Celeste like he was with Bella." In his eyes, they were both trying to look out for their friend.

"Did you ever ask Jacob why he was hanging out with Bella?" Sam looks between Paul and Jared who shake their head. "Well, if you had, you would have known the real to as of why."

"Bella knew what was happening to Celeste in Florida, that's why I was talking to her to see if she would tell me anything about where she was." Jacob sighs.

Paul and Jared's eyes snap up to Jacob's at his explanation "What?" they whisper.

"Celeste saw Renee cheating on Charlie that is why she left with the girls. Bella and her mother blamed Celeste for ruining their marriage." Jacob frowns "She was treated badly because of her mother's actions, when Bella came back to Forks and said Celeste didn't want to come, I knew it was a lie because of how much she loved her dad and the woods here."

"That is why I was hanging out with Bella" he concludes.

Sam could feel his wolf become impatient and without a word he walks upstairs confusing everyone even Jacob. A few minutes later he walks back into the room with Paul's gym bag and drops it to the ground.

"Go home"

"What?" Paul's mouth opens wide "You know I can't do that." Sam and the rest of the pack knew what his dad was like which is why he moved into the pack house when he first shifted.

Sam scrunches his face into fake confusion "And why not?"

Paul blinks unsure if he heard Sam correctly "...my dad..."

Sam nods his head in understanding "Right, from what I heard you think that Celeste is just like Bella because they are twins."

"Yeh"

"So, if that is the case then, shouldn't I be worried that you are like your father?" he knew it was harsh but he had to make Paul see how his words had hurt a lot of people.

Paul scowls "I'm nothing like that bastard and you know it."

"So what gives you the right to say that about Celeste who has gone through the same thing as you?"

"Huh?"

When Paul goes silent Sam continues "I hope you understand what you and Jared have done. If you didn't remember she could be your imprint. At the moment I don't want to see either of you. Stay at Jared's or Quil's or Embry's I really don't care right now."

Jacob narrows his eyes at the two shifters "Make sure you stay out of my sight because I won't stop my wolf from what he does."

Sam smirks "and I'll be there encouraging him."

—————-
Ooooofff they are in the dog house 🙈

Hope you enjoyed this chapter <3