25 | D E A T H

Auburn

Auburn. Blonde. Brown.

Blurry faces, red glows. brown orbs.

A field. White. Soft. Cold.

One. Two. Three. four.

One. two. three. four.

Wolves.

Back at the Cullen's residents, the whole family were in their own deep thoughts. They had lived in secret for so long in the town that felt like home for them. It was obvious people talked and judged based on how they acted but they didn't care until now.

Charlie Swan. The sheriff of Forks was one of only a few people that didn't judge them, in fact, he had defended their family multiple times. Yet now he knows the truth of who they truly were, and it scared them. Edward was the worst out of the bunch, he was trying to concentrate on his own thoughts but with how intense his family's thoughts were, it was becoming painful for him.

"Stop" he groans rubbing his eyes "Look, there's nothing for us to do, if he hates us after this then he hates us. We cannot change how he will feel in this, he always knew there was something odd about us which is understandable but in his own words 'it wasn't his business to care'."

"Wow, "Rosalie blinks in surprise "Did you just give us good advice?" she questions.

She honestly didn't mean her words in a rude way; it was just strange to her to see her brother act so differently considering how much he had changed while he was with the bitch. It was nice and refreshing to see him coming back to how he used to be.

"And it actually made sense" Emmett comments lacing his fingers through his mates.

"Guys come on, don't be rude to your brother," Esme says gently before turning to Edward "What you said was very intelligent, well done."

"She's right," Carlise states with a proud smile before sighing "Also you deserve an apology as well. We didn't take into account how it must feel to be alone without your mate while you have to watch us all happy, and for that, I'm sorry."

The man was supposed to be the coven leader and yet he couldn't even see how much one of his children was hurting and how lonely they felt because he was too focused on his mate. Even then when Bella was involved, he should of stepped up and made the final calls, maybe then things would have ended a lot sooner and Celeste would have been found sooner too.

"I would say I understand, but I really won't until I find my own." Edward sadly smiles.

Bar. Laughter. Smiles.

Stumbles. Darkness. Alleyway.

Auburn. Curls. Redness.

Quick. Bites. Marks. Blood.