3 | R E Z

Yellow and orange covering the sky as the sun rises letting a small group of people know it was time for their morning patrol

Yellow and orange covering the sky as the sun rises letting a small group of people know it was time for their morning patrol. They were the protectors that defended the land and the humans that were obvious to the reality of the world. They made a promise to protect humans from their enemies but when a certain someone started getting involved with the Olympic coven.

The Cullens.

The dislike for the human quickly turned to hatred. She was a danger magnet, and everybody knew it. The human only had one goal in mind was getting close with the vampires, which in her eyes would lead to immortality.

The protectors were very glad when they heard that the Cullen's had left town, but their happiness soon vanished as Bella Swan insisted on getting closer to someone in the pack. When Jacob black had suddenly became friends with the leech lover they were confused and frustrated with why he would get close to somebody like her.

Jacob had a reason. He hated that the only way to know would be talking to Bella, but he had to try anyway he could. Even if he hadn't seen his little moon since the day Renee left Charlie but he didn't care, something inside him needed to make sure she was okay and safe.

His father had a feeling what his son was doing, him too was concerned about the whereabouts on Charlie's other daughter. Billy Black felt for his best friend when he was told Celeste didn't want to come and see Charlie, their bond was very special which is why he was unsure if Bella's statement was even that believable.

But what was more concerning was how he hadn't heard from his dear friend this morning, they would always have a conversation before Charlie went to work and with no call or message as to why it was strange.

Billy decided to call and make sure everything was okay before he overreacted. Maybe he forgot? Maybe he was dealing with Bella? He had heard that the Cullen's were back but nobody knew what had changed from them to suddenly come back.

"Yes?" Charlie's tired voice answers the phone.

"Charlie?" Billy questions slightly worried for his friend.

"ah Billy are you alright?"

"I think I should be asking you that. it's seven in the morning and you don't seem ok" Billy states.

"Wait what? It's Seven in the morning? Oh I ddidnt even notice it was the next day. I'm sorry Billy" Charlie deeply sighs.

"Has Bella been having nightmares again?" Billy suggests thinking as to why Charlie seems so stressed out.

Charlie laughs dryly "Bella? I can't believe how blind I've been Billy"?

Billy furrows his eyebrows at how he said Bella's name with some much hatred. "Charlie? What do you mean?"

"Bella had a nightmare again last night. We talked about her behaviour and how much she had changed." Charlie explains.

"Okay?" Billy says unsure what that has to do with anything.

"I asked her again about Celeste and told her I knew she was lying" Charlie continues "I went back to bed when the house phone rang. God Billy it was her begging me to let her stay here."

Billy tilts his head in confusion "I though she was the one who said she didn't want to come here"

"That's what I thought. She even said she would stay outside as long as I let her come home. Then somebody started screaming at her and the phone went dead"

"Oh Charlie" Billy says sympathetically.

"I called the Florida police they went to Renee's house...They found her in the basement Billy. In a fucking cage...I always knew someone wasn't right when Bella said she didn't want to come here"

"I should have pushed further...maybe this wouldn't have happened".

"What wouldn't have happened?" Billy asks with hints of sadness in his voice.

"She was sent to our hospital; Dr Cullen is operating on her right now...it's bad Billy she was unconscious when they brought her in and broken bones."

"Charlie..you can't focus on the past it won't change anything, you will have to be strong for Celeste she will need you and your support to get through this...What did the police say?"

"I know..i know I just wished I knew what was going on...Renee and Phill were arrested at the house for abuse."

"..and Bella?"

"They can't do anything since she wasn't there and was in forks. But that doesn't mean I won't do nothing; I will get proof that she knew about the abuse." Charlie states

"You focus on Celeste, I will get the elders involved and have Bella arrested until we can find evidence that she knew. For now she will be in a cell, while you are at the hospital I will get Jacob and the boys here to help decorated the spare room for her." Billy concludes he knew Charlie's head would be chaotic trying to process everything.

"thank you Billy. I appreciate it truly." Charlie hands up the phone.

Billy sighs shaking his head as he turns around in his wheelchair to notice his son and Embry entering the front door. Jacob knew something was wrong straightaway seeing the frown on his dad's face.

"Dad?" Jacobs questions "What's wrong?"

Giving his son a sad smile "We need to talk. But preferably outside for the conversation." He didn't know how Jake would react to find out why he's childhood best friend didn't want to come back to forks.

"Dad?" Jacob could feel his wolf getting anxious about something and couldn't understand why.

"Outside. You too Embry you might need to calm Jacob down once I tell him the news" The three go outside and Billy stands further away from the two shifters just to be safe.

"Jacob, I want the truth please did Bella tell you anything about Celeste?" Billy wanted know if Bella had slipped up at any point when speaking.

Jake frown at the mention of Celeste "No. Every time I brought her up Bella always said little moon hated it here."

"Who's Celeste?" Embry questions furrowing his eyebrows, his wolf was purring as he said her name and was confused at his strange behaviour.

"Bella's twin sister" Jake explains to his pack brother.

Embry eyes widen "Leech lover has a sister. A twin?"

Jake shakes his head "They look nothing alike, the night Renee left Charlie she took the girls but when Bella came back she told everyone that Celeste hated it here and never wanted to come back."

Embry's face turns to realisation "That's why you were being friendly with Bella. To know what happened to her sister"

Jake gives his a small smile "Yeah. I know it was terrible having Bella around but I knew she was lying about Celste not wanting to come back. She loved the forest and the nature here"

Billy knew it was going to be hard to find evidence the Bella was involved, looking towards his son he takes a deep breath.

"Jake Celeste is back"

Surprise is evident in Jake's eyes and a grin appears on his face "Really? Where is she? I've got to go see her" Jake says turning to his car when Billy calls his name.

"Jake" Billy says sadly "She's at the hospital" Both Jake and Embry growl at Billy's statement confusing everyone since Embry didn't even know who Celeste was.

"What?" Jake whispers not belivng his dads words.

"Renee and Phil have been arrested for abuse...on" Billy trails off.

"...My little moon."

———————-