13 | H E R

"Jake" Paul whispers in regret, his head still down looking at the ground

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"Jake" Paul whispers in regret, his head still down looking at the ground.

Jacob shakes his head "Just stop, I don't even want to hear it." he sighs covering his face with his hands.

"We didn't-" Jared speaks up, trying to defend himself and Paul, but he knew what they had done was the biggest mistake they've ever made. He could sense how pisssed off his own wolf was at him and Paul.

"Don't even." Jake calmly speaks to them both making them even more worried. Normally, Jacob would shout and scream when he was mad, but he was calm. Too calm which was scaring them.

"I'm trying, actually trying to find a reason, just one thing that would make sense as to why you both thought it would be alright to say that." Jake says leaning against Charlie's car, he would be out there looking for his little moon if it wasn't for his father ordering him to stay here until Sam was notified.

Which Jacob thought was Bullshit. She hadn't been in Forks since she was five years old, now she was wondering in the woods where the leeches had been hiding out in. Alone in pain and thinks that he and Charlie had lied to her about Bella.

"We get it. You hate the fact that you can't go back to your player days, girls chasing after you both." Jacob scoffs "But what you don't ever get to do, is to treat somebody like they are nothing because that's exactly what you did to my little moon."

Paul opens his mouth to speak and yet no words come out so Jacob continues "She might not mean anything to you both, maybe my dad was wrong about the whole pack imprint. But she's mine and I don't care if Sam is the alpha."

"Me and my wolf would be very satisfied seeing you both being ripped to shreds, the only reason you both are actually breathing right now is because of your wolfs, they did nothing wrong and shouldn't be punished for your actions." 

Jared rubs the back of his neck "My wolf just agreed with you." he mumbles a little offended that he took Jacobs side.

Jacob nods his head, debating something in his mind "Good. Then he wouldn't mind this." walking over to them, punching Jared in the jaw and Paul in the nose.

"you aren't allowed near her. You've probably just caused the small progress we made at the hospital to disappear. I hope you both are very happy." He spits out.

"JAKE" his father's voice makes his head snap towards the Swan house to see them both with relived expressions on their faces.

"What's going on out here?" Charlie questions seeing Paul's bloody nose and Jared holding his jaw.

Jacob shrugs his shoulders with an innocent look "They tripped."

"Both of them?" Billy says narrowing his eyes at his son.

"Yup. Over each other. I guess karma came fast for them both." Jacob states "Why did you call my name? Has Sam found her?"

Charlie shakes his head "No, actually Carlisle just called me, they found her in the woods, she's with them."

Now understanding where his little moon is, he runs towards his truck when his father calls out "You can't Jake."

"I don't care! I'm going to get her." Jacob shouts back getting into his truck and driving off.

"He really cares about her." Paul mutters.

"Indeed. Join at the hip since they were two." Billy says watching his son drive off to his imprint.

It didn't take long for Jacob to arrive at the Cullen's house, he had so much on his mind that was probably speeding and didn't even notice. Jumping out of his truck he takes a deep breath and walks up to the front of the house.

He may dislike the Cullen because of what they are but he couldn't deny how beautiful their home was. Jacob went to knock when the front door opens revealing the coven leader. Carlisle Cullen.

The shifter put his hands up in front of him "I know I should have call with the treaty, But I need to see her." his wolf was whining and whimpering at the thoughts of his imprint unsafe or hurt.

"I understand. I had a feeling you may turn up. Come on in." Carlisle states stepping back and letting the boy into his home.

"Thanks."

"I will inform you that she did open her stitches from her surgery wound.  I removed, cleaned, and redressed her stitches. She must have fallen over in the woods" Carlisle explains as the make their way up the stairs.

"As long as she's safe, healthy, and happy," Jacob states walking into the living sensing the rest of the leech family.

Jacobs's eyes immediately found his little moon making his wolf bounce around in his mind. A soft smile forms on his face at the sight of his imprint asleep with a peaceful expression on her face. He was a little surprised seeing Celeste surrounded by three of the leeches.

Carefully walking towards her, not wanting to wake her up. He sits down on the coffee table, his thumb stroking across her cheek.  "Thank you" he mumbles.

"For what?" Jasper whispers seeing the shifter looking at him.

"She's actually sleeping" he explains "She did at the hospital but also woke up with nightmares."

"She trusts you."

"We have an explanation, but we don't want to make you or your wolf anger," Edward says.

"I'm guessing it has to do with why you three all are so close to her?" Jacob points to Jasper, Rosalie, and Emmet.

"She's your Imprint right?" Carlisle half questions half states.

"Yeah."

"It's kind of similar to an imprint but different." Rosalie speaks watching as her mate keep running his fingers through Celeste's hair. "With our kind, we have something called mates."

Jacob furrows his eyebrows "Like soulmates?"

"Yes. With mates we can also can soul-bond connections." Jasper says still holding onto Celeste's hand.

"Our souls are connected. Not such as mates but as a sibling connected." He adds.

"So you're her brother," Jake asks the blonde leach.

"Yes."

"What about you too," Jacob says looking at Rosalie and Emmet.

"Parental Connected" Emmet explains "She's our soul-daughter"

"Wow," Jake blinks registering what the Cullen's have just told him about his little moon.

"We just found out." Esme softly says not wanting to think they were hiding anything for him or his pack. "With our kinds being each other's enemies, we didn't know how you would take the news."

"Okay." Jacob simply states shocking everyone but Edward as he could read his thoughts.

"Okay?" Carlisle hesitantly asks.

Jacob sighs "I understand why you be cautious to tell me and like you said you just found out it's nobody's fault."

"Seeing how relaxed and calm she is sleeping; it would be wrong for me to take her away from you guys," Jacob speaks looking at Celeste as she sleeps. "She never had a mother figure when Renee and Charlie were together, and you probably know that it didn't change when they left."

"She deserves a mother; I won't let my issues with yous get in the way of her happiness"

"You love her," Edward states.

"Always have, always will" Jacob concludes.

—————