20 | B L U S H

"This isn't fair," Jake mumbles to Sam as they waited for Celeste to get ready, after their walk in the woods and Celeste saying many goodbyes to the wolves

"This isn't fair," Jake mumbles to Sam as they waited for Celeste to get ready, after their walk in the woods and Celeste saying many goodbyes to the wolves. Jake had mentioned that the Cullen had missed her and wanted to see her causing her to run up to her room calling out she'll be five minutes.

"Agreed, but we need to know what they want with her." the Alpha mutters back.

Sam had arrived a few minutes later wanting to be close to his imprint but also because he didn't want her to be unprotected in a house bunch of vampires. Even though he was coming to terms with the Cullen family, his hatred for them wouldn't go away.

"You know, eventually she will have to find out about us and them," Sam hesitantly adds.

"I know." Jacob growls in frustration, "Doesn't mean I like it."

"She'll be fine." Sam assures the boy "You even said it yourself; she loves wolfs and look how she was when she saw Embry and Quil before."

"That was because she didn't know that those wolfs can turn to humans." Jacob snorts "But that's not what I'm worried about."

"Then what is?"

"I'm worried because I can bet on my life that once she finds out the truth, she'll want Charlie to know." Jake confesses.

Sam opens his mouth to respond but closes it when he hears the footsteps of Celeste coming down the stairs and walks toward the two shifters.

"Where's Charlie?" Sam questions furrowing his eyebrows, he hasn't left the house or Celeste's side since she arrived back in Forks and was curious as to where he was.

Celeste chuckles with a small smile "Billy forced him to leave the house."

"I already called to tell him and my dad where we were going," Jake says. "Are you ready?"

"Yep." Celeste nods before looking at Sam "Are you coming too?" she shyly questions.

Sam gives his imprint one of his rare smiles "Yeah, if that's all right a few others would like to come as well."

Celeste purses her lips "Are they nice?" she felt really happy for once and after seeing the wolves and now going to see the Cullen family she didn't want anyone to ruin her mood.

Jake and Sam both nod their head "They actually have been really excited to meet you."

The young Swan's eyes widen "Really?"

"Yeah,"

"Well, if they are nice then they can come too," Celeste concludes without thinking grabbing both Jacobs and Sam's hand and walking out the door to see three boys and one girl outside in a truck.

"Oh." She mutters "I didn't realise they would be outside."

"Sorry little moon," Jake kisses her forehead "Do you want to still meet them before we go?"