23 | P R O U D

"Did Billy spike my drink so I would relax more?"

Charlie shakes his head with a laugh, not believing that the three men in front of him and the Cullens were vampires. Sure, the Cullen family were a little odd sometimes but vampires? That was ridiculous and crazy to even consider.

"Dad. It's not a joke."

Celeste hated every moment of this conversation, she had only just been told her self and was still trying to understand everything. She just hoped that this wouldn't affect her and Charlie's relationship.

"It's the reason I told you to come and get me." the young Swan adds.

"This is nuts" Charlie comments "do you hear yourselves, you are trying to make me believe that there are vampires in Forks."

"Haven't you wondered why there are so many missing person reports? Animal attacks? Bear attacks?" Marcus states hoping that it would help to make the man realize they were telling the truth.

"Oh shit" Charlie mumbles putting the pieces together, his eyes suddenly widening at the realization there were vampires in his home.

"OH SHIT." Charlie jumps up from the couch

"Celeste go get me my shotgun." He adds.

Celeste sighs "I can't do that; you have to hear them out. Can you do that? please?"

Charlie eventually agrees and sits back down "So you guys are vampires. Fun." He awkwardly says looking between the three men.

"I promise you; we could never harm either are you, it would actually cause ourselves harm if we tried to," Marcus explains.

Charlie furrows his eyebrows "Don't vampires like drink people's blood and turn into bats?" he didn't really know what he was saying, and he knew he should be cautious and scared considering they could kill him and Celeste within seconds. But all he could think about was about how he liked the feeling of Caius in his home.

Caius's lips turned into a smirk at his mate's words "Yes, we drink blood love, but turn into bats? That's a no."

Charlie sticks his thumb up with a grim "Got it."

"Anyways, with our kind, we have the gift of being able to have different bonds, such as parental bonds, sibling bonds, or a mate bond," Marcus explains.

"Celeste has soul bonds with some of the Cullen family, Rosalie, and Emmet have a mother and father bond as Jasper as a brother bond."

"uh okay then," Charlie says slightly freaked out "What about you three? Does she have a bond with any of you?"

Aro glances at his brothers before speaking "When we had heard the crimes Bella had committed against Celeste, Marcus who has the ability to see the different bonds with everyone saw an uncle bond between us and Celeste."