2 | P H O N E

"What?"

"What?"

"When?"

"Sister?"

"Good joke"

Edward sighs "I didn't have a clue either. Charlie always had thoughts about a girl called Celeste. He was really worried about her."

"Bella never said anything?" Rosalie questions confused why she was never talked about.

Edward shakes his head "No. Never. Before I left I asked Bella and who she was and she shut down immediately and shouted at me."

Alice frowns "I never saw her in any of my visions."

"Charlie thought Bella was lying about Celeste, in Alice's vision the girl was crying wanting to come to stay with him. She promised to even stay outside as long as she was allowed to come here." Edward explains.

"Poor girl," Esme says covering her mouth with her hands.

"What else happened?" Carlisle asks looking at Alice and Edward. Jasper who felt his mate's distress pulls her into his arms, his chin resting on her head.

"There was another voice. Screaming at the girl she whispers help me before the call ends" Alice explains her eyes filling with tears that would never fall.

The sound of a phone ringing interrupts their conversation, Carlisle noticing it was his phone looks down at the name of who was calling him "It's the hospital." Carlisle vamp speeds to his home office before answering the call.

"Dr. Cullen speaking."

"Dr. Cullen. It's Charlie Swan.."

Carlisle furrows his eyebrows in confusion "Charlie? Why are you calling me from the hospital?"

Charlie sighs "I know you and you're family have just gotten back and forgetting about the personal issues I have with your son. I need your help."

"Assuming with you calling me from the hospital the help you need is including somebody needing a doctor?" Carlisle states to the Sheriff.

"You are correct. I don't know much of the details but my daughter is on the way here with serious injuries and I would prefer her to be in your care" Charlie explains his voice shaking as he speaks.

Carlisle eyes widen at his statement, even though nobody particularly liked bella and put up with her for Edwards's sake, it could be vampire related.

"Bella's hurt?"

Charlie scoffs "Not her. No. my other daughter Celeste"

Carlisle was more shocked hearing how furious the sheriff sounded talking about Bella. "Oh. Do you know what I should be expecting?" switching to his doctor mode.

Charlie takes a deep breath "She was living with abusive parents...from what I was told they found her unconscious locked in a dog cage in the basement."

Carlisle couldn't believe what he was hearing "Right. I will meet you at the hospital and go through the paperwork with you while we wait for her to arrive."

"Thank you. I Appreciate it."

"Is there anything else I should know?" Carlisle asks the broken father.

"Bella knew"

Carlisle's unbeaten heart ached at his confession "She knew about what was happening?"

"Yes"

"Wow.... I'm on my way Sheriff" Carlise ends the phone call, pulling his jacket on before walking down the stairs to see in family still in the same place he left them.

"I'm guessing you heard?"

"I'm still shocked that we never heard about her," Emmet says rubbing his forehead.

Rosalie shakes her head "I'm not. It's typical Bella. Wanting all the attention for herself."

Carlisle walks towards his mate, leaning down and kissing her before grabbing his bag "Without knowing her injuries I'm not sure how long I will be."

Esme nods with a sad smile "I just hope she's ok."

"From now on no communications with Bella Swan. I mean it. She has gotten away with too much." Carlisle states.

"Can't we just send her to the Volturi?" Rosalie rolls her eyes. she was sick and tired of talking about Bella they were lucky enough that they weren't killed.

Emmet laughs at his wife's comment and kisses her forehead "Easiest way to get rid of her"

"As much as that would make our lives easier, this is also a police matter which means we cannot get involved," Carlisle says before leaving the house not seeing the pout on Rosalie's face.

Once he arrived at the hospital the first thing Carlisle noticed was Charlie Swan pacing back and forth with his hands covering his face.

"Sheriff Swan." Carlisle calls out.

Charlie snaps his head up hearing somebody calling his name to see Dr Cullen walking towards him he sighs in relief, that the doctor he trusts the most was here.

"Thank you for coming."

Carlisle waves his comment off "No worries. I can't imagine how stressful this must be for you."

Charlie smiles sadly "I always had this gut feeling when she didn't come home with Bella. To know all this time that she thought I did want her. I'm still trying to process all of this."

"Understandable. I don't want to give you more bad news however your daughter will need you're support through this. She might be uncomfortable or scared of you; she might be fine with you. Everyone reacts differently."

Charlie nods his head "I just want my girl back where she belongs."

"Of course. Has the police informed you on anything else?"

Charlie shakes her head "Just that Renee and Phil have been arrested."

"EIGHTEEN YEAR OLD FEMALE. UNCONSCIOUS. SERIOUS BLEEDING TO THE HEAD. TWO BROKEN RIBS AND A FRACTURE TO HER LEFT ARM."

Charlie gasps seeing his daughter being wheeled through the hospital entrance. Carlisle who heard Charlie realized straight away that this girl was Celeste. Turning towards the Sheriff he puts his hand on his shoulder for comfort.

"I'll do everything I can for her." Charlie nods and mumbles a small thank you.

Walking towards the nurse he grabs her file "We have a bed already waiting for her. Come on" Carlisle wheels the girl towards the hospital room.

"On three" He states holding onto one side of the board.

"1"

"2"

"3"

As soon as Celeste was moved onto the hospital bed she slowly start's to wake up, groaning in pain from all her injuries. Carlisle who heard the quiet sound looks down at the small girl and gives her a reassuring smile.

"Hello Celeste. I'm Dr Cullen. You are at Forks hospital. Don't panic you are in safe hands"Carlisle softy explains.

"F-orks?" Celeste eyes widen.

Carlisle nods his head "Charlie is right outside."

"He's h-e-re" Celeste's voice wavers as she speaks.

"Yes. He's here and can't wait to see you. He's missed you."

A tear rolls down her cheek thinking about how much she's missed her father. "R-ea-lly"

Carlisle nods "Yes. Once you've been seen too. He can come in alright?"

"O-k-ay"

—————————