32 | K I S S E S

Later on, after Celeste's kiss with Jacob, it didn't take long for her father and Caius to arrive at the Cullen's residence

Later on, after Celeste's kiss with Jacob, it didn't take long for her father and Caius to arrive at the Cullen's residence. Causing the girl's cheek to blush even more as she recalled what she had walked in on at her own home.

Caius wasn't that bothered by his actions; it was normal for mates to become serious very quickly. He was even proud of himself for remembering that Charlie would need some food which was why he was in the kitchen as his man slept.

But seeing Celeste standing behind him that morning, yeah that did startled the ancient vampire more than he would like to admit. Before he could think of his actions, he held out the plate of toast and asked if she would like some.

Charlie on the other hand was mortified, he didn't regret his night with Caius no, not one bit. He enjoyed the date and honestly couldn't believe how easy it was to talk to the man who was practically a stranger.

When Caius came back up the stairs that morning, Charlie knew something was wrong before he could ask what the vampire banged his head of the bedroom wall before closing his eyes and whispering.

"Celeste saw me" He groans out "I offered her toast. Who does that?" He says slightly embarrassed of his actions.

Charlie eyes widen before bursting out laughing, he too was a little embarrassed at the thought of his daughter knowing what had happening. Yet the amusement was too strong, here was the vampire king of hundreds of years old, standing naked in his bedroom embarrassed.

When they arrived at the Cullen's Caius was silently cursing his brother's as he notices the smirks covering their faces. Hearing small giggles, he turns towards Celeste who was snuggling into the side of one of the shifters.

"Is something wrong?" Charlie furrows his eyebrows glancing at everyone in the room.

"Nope" Celeste shakes her head with a soft smile "Nothing's wrong, did you have a good night?" She grins, biting the inside of her cheek.

"Yeah" Charlie slowly nods his head, lacing his fingers with Caius's "It went really well."

"No shit" Jacob snorted, trying to hide his head in Celeste's hair.

"What was that?" Caius growls, narrowing his eyes at the shifter.

"Oh?" Celeste tilts her head to the side "I was just wondering something?" she gently states.

"And what's that?" Caius replies,

"Is there any toast left?" Celeste innocently asks making everyone burst out laughing causing the blonde vampire to pout.

Once the laughter got under control Celeste then decided she wanted to stay with the pack for a few more days. Also hinting to her father that the house would be empty and there wouldn't be any more interruptions. Causing the sheriff to turn bright red at his daughter comment.