C01 || The Gathering

🦸🦸🦸🦸🦸🦸

🦸🦸🦸🦸🦸🦸

"Before the first movie starts, you should all eat lunch. There will also be some new people joining you all, so treat them nicely." Fate said.

The ceiling suddenly burst in light, forcing everyone to shield their eyes. When the light vanished, there stood 22 people, including the flying red android who everyone recognized as Vision, who were all confused on where they were.

"Who the hell are you guys?" A gorgeous Green woman with dark hair that had red tips asked. She looked a little worse for wear, as though she'd been exerting herself recently. Maybe she was in a similar boat like the Avengers. The group that was standing next to her all had confused looks on their faces, and Bruce could tell that none of them were human, except maybe the white guy with the questionable sideburns, but looks could be deceiving.

"I could say the same to you miss." Steve replied kindly, wondering if she and her friends were aliens. Everyone else was also wondering that.

The green woman then locks eyes with Silas, "Silas?"

"Yes, but we're from two different times, so we haven't met yet." Silas explained, curious about how he knows this gorgeous green woman. He gets shocked looks from the gorgeous green woman and her friends.

"He's right Gamora, in his time you and the Guardians haven't met him yet. Now, for the rest of you who just arrived, you are in a movie theater that exists out of space and time. I am Fate, The Watcher of The Multiverse and I have brought you all here so that you can watch your pasts, your presents and your futures and hopefully stop a large event that is to come in the future. In the meantime, If you would introduce yourselves and state what year you are from. Just so we can all be a little less confused. And those of you that were already here, introduce yourselves like you did last time, but state what supernatural creature you are." Fate said, getting two shocked looks from Peggy and Howard at the words "supernatural creature".

"Okay, I'll go first." Silas said when it seemed that no one else would speak up. "I'm Silas Mikaelson, Superman, I am The Original Kryptonian Tribrid and I'm from 2015."

"I'm James Buchanan Barnes but I prefer Bucky, and I'm the former Winter Soldier. I'm an enhanced human and I'm from 2017."

"Caitlyn Petrova Barnes-Mikaelson, Winter Widow. I am an enhanced Kryptonian Tribrid that can control ice and nature. I am from 2015."

"I'm Helena Lightwood-Mikaelson and the Original ShadowHunter Quinbrid. 2015."

"Adrian Jackson, I am an Angel/Demon Hybrid. 2016."

"I am Athena Jackson-Lightwood-Mikaelson. Daughter of Helena Lightwood-Mikaelson and Adrian Jackson and the Original Quadbrid. 2017."