C13 || Second Break/I Am Iron Man! {ACT 3 || IRON MAN 1}

🦸🦸🦸🦸🦸🦸

🦸🦸🦸🦸🦸🦸

"Okay, I'll admit that phase 2 holds more merit than I initially believed. If Carol and Silas hadn't been there then Earth would have been decimated and no one would have been able to stop it." Steve said. "When we were all in the heli-carrier and you said that the Asgardians aren't the only people out there and that they aren't always friendly... you were talking about people like the Kree, weren't you?" Natasha asked. "It appears that you already know the answer to that question Agent Romanoff." Fury answered.

"At least you got the Tesseract back but I still want to know if she's going to puke up the Kree that she ate or not." May said. "As far as I know she hasn't... maybe she digested them." Fury answered.

"I'm glad you got your memories back. I know it's hard to... make sense of everything, so yeah." Bucky said, trying to show some solidarity but it just came out awkward. "Yeah I mean, having your whole life taken from you... it's a lot. I'm still working through it but at least now I know what and who I'm fighting for now... that to me is the most important thing." Carol said. "I agree." Bucky responded.

"Okay, on to the next movie. But first we are going to watch the four words that start it all. I'll give you guys a little hint: "I Am Iron Man"." Fate said.

Everybody simultaneously turned towards Tony Stark, before looking at the screen as it flashed on.

TONY STARK: [While being prepared by Pepper] "Iron Man." That's kind of catchy. It's got a nice ring to it. I mean, it's not technically accurate. The suit's a gold-titanium alloy, but it's kind of evocative, the imagery, anyway.

AGENT COULSON: Here's your alibi.

TONY STARK: Okay?

AGENT COULSON: You were on your yacht.

TONY STARK: Yeah.

AGENT COULSON: We have port papers that put you in Avalon all night, and sworn statements from 50 of your guests.

TONY STARK: See, I was thinking maybe we should say it was just Pepper and me alone on the island.

"That wouldn't have worked, they need witnesses since the reporter would be looking for proof." Natasha said.

AGENT COULSON: That's what happened.

TONY STARK: All right.

AGENT COULSON: Just read it, word for word.

TONY STARK: There's nothing about Stane here.

AGENT COULSON: That's being handled. He's on vacation. Small aircraft have such a poor safety record.

TONY STARK: But what about the whole cover story that it's a bodyguard? He's my... I mean, is that... That's kind of flimsy, don't you think?

AGENT COULSON: This isn't my first rodeo, Mr. Stark. Just stick to the official statement, and soon, this will all be behind you. You've got 90 seconds.