C11 || Carol Danvers {3/4}

⭐🚀👩‍✈️💜♍☮️🦸🔥☄️🌎🏴‍☠️👁️😎🔫😤🕳️💻♊

😤🕳️💻♊

[The scene changes to show a traditional suburban house behind a forest of trees. On closer inspection, Maria Rambeau is tinkering on a workstation beside a small two-seater plane. Vers approaches Maria carefully, almost unsure of what to say or do. Fury and Silas lurks behind them, at a distance. Once Vers speaks, Monica Rambeau quickly exits the plane she was exploring]

VERS: Excuse me, I'm looking for Maria Rambeau.

MONICA RAMBEAU: Aunty Carol? Mom, it's Aunty Carol!

"Wait, Auntie? You guys must have been close for you to have that title." Sam commented.

"Yeah, we were uh... good friends." Carol said, almost absentmindedly as she nearly lost herself in memories of her, Maria and Monica.

[Monica jumps off the plane and runs to Vers to hug her. Vers stands awkwardly, unaware of how the child is]

MONICA RAMBEAU: I knew it, everybody said you were dead but we knew they were lying.

VERS: I'm not really who you think I am.

"Even I'm not really who I thought I was." Carol said, an almost bitter edge to her voice. It was hard, at fist, accepting the fact that there were parts of her life she'd never fully get back, parts she missed that she spent nights wishing she didn't. But the longing had run it's course, and finding things to fill the time helped immensely.

"Well... you still are... or can be at least, but it's different now. A lot has happened since you last saw them. A lot has changed." Bucky said, feeling he could relate to that sentiment, even a little. It's not the same but the feeling of not knowing who you really are in a sea of people who remember a different version of you was something he could relate to. "A lot will never be the same again." He added quietly. Silas squeezed his hand.

[The scene changes to the inside of the house. Maria and Monica are sitting at a small dining table, Vers is leaning against the counter and both Silas and Fury is leaning against the wall]

MARIA RAMBEAU: That is the craziest shit I have ever heard.

"I can imagine. Before 2012, if someone told me aliens, supernatural creatures, magic rocks and all this other mystical stuff existed, I would have asked if they'd been doing... well certain illegal drugs in the desert." Tony said.

MONICA RAMBEAU: Green-transforming aliens? There's no such thing.

"That's weird, you'd think the kid would be the easiest to convince that aliens are real." Scott said.

Everyone nodded in agreement.

NICK FURY: You're absolutely right, young lady. There is no such thing. 'Cause if there were, we would want to keep that to ourselves. (Fury looks towards Vers accusingly)