C10 || The Skrulls & Project Pegasus {2/4}

⭐🚀👩‍✈️💜♍☮️🦸🔥☄️🌎🏴‍☠️👁️😎🔫😤🕳️💻♊

😤🕳️💻♊

[The sun rises signaling a new day on C-53.]

[The scene changes to a shot of Skrulls walking towards the beach from within the waves. They look around, trying to find a person to imitate. General Talos finds a young women surfing, and changes into her]

"Oh great. They're here." Jace said.

"They're here." Peter repeated in a high pitched voice.

"Stop that. That movie was terrifying and I don't want to remember it." Scott said.

GENERAL TALOS: Track the pod, find the girl. She knows more than she knows.

[The scene changes to show that the three Skrulls have also changed into surfers from the beach, however Talos and another are identical]

GENERAL TALOS: Hey, this one's taken.

[The scene changes back to the shopping strip, now in daylight. Vers is tinkering with her communications equipment with parts from Radio Shack and a payphone. She turns on her communicator and calls Yon-Rogg. The camera switches between Vers at the shopping strip and Yon-Rogg on the ship]

The people from Earth, save Coulson, Fury and Silas, were shocked at how she managed to contact them. Methods of communication into space or between planets were still an unknown to them.

VERS: Come on.

YON-ROGG: Vers. Verify, CTC39.

VERS: GRX31600, and I'm fine thank you for asking. Is everyone ok, what happened?

YON-ROGG: Skrull ambush. I thought we'd lost you. Did you find Soh-Larr?

VERS: It wasn't Soh-Larr. Talos simmed him, even knew his code.

YON-ROGG: That's impossible. That code was buried in his unconscious.

"Don't you mean his subconscious?" Clint asked.

"Different species, different lingo I guess... even if they're speaking English." Maria said.

VERS: The Skrulls messed with my mind. The machine that they used, I think it was how they extracted Soh-Larr's code.

YON-ROGG: Vers, where are you?

VERS: I'm on planet C-53. The Skrulls are looking for someone named Lawson.

"Is it just me or does Yon-Rogg seem afraid rather than relieved?" Adrian asked. "Its not just you." Klaus said looking at Yon-Rogg suspiciously. Silas and the rest of the Mikaelsons plus the NOSS rolled their eyes at his constant paranoia of everyone and everything, but they had to agree with him. Since the video and even when this movie started, Yon-Rogg has done nothing but make them suspicious of him, and Silas knew his brother was right because he lived this.