C20 || A Group Of Extraordinary People {2/7}

🛡️🇺🇲🦸🔥⚛️🦿🕷️⏳🏹🗡️💚🧪🌩️🐶🏴‍☠️👁️😎🔫👠💄

🏴‍☠️👁️😎🔫👠💄

{EXT. Downtown L.A. - AERIAL SHOT � NIGHT}

[The city below wears a beautiful sight of lights. The coliseum draws car headlights like a moth to a flame. A bunch of STREET RACERS are formed in a back alley with Racers either leaning on their cars or cleaning their cars, getting ready for the race. Some STREET RACERS are even flirting with the chicks and guys. A green Supra pulls up getting lots of stares and approving nods from the other STREET RACERS. A BLONDE MAN with blue eyes and dressed all in black gets out of the car.]

Everyone but Silas and Lena was confused about what this had to do with anything. While some recognized the blonde man that got out of his car.

[VICTOR SILVA, who is also dressed all in black and has a dragon tattoo on right side of his neck, approaches him. The man checks out the blonde man's car.]

VICTOR SILVIA: Sweet ride. What you running under there, man? [When the blonde man doesn't answer, Victor looks at him.] (smiles and points at himself) Going to make me find out the hard way?

BLONDE MAN: (smirks) Hell, yeah.

VICTOR SILVIA: (laughs) They call me Victor. I got a last name, too, but I can't pronounce it.

BLONDE MAN: Jax Hale. [They shake hands.] (❤️A/N: The Vampire in Raphael's clan; he was a Street Racer before Camille turned him into a Vampire.)

VICTOR SILVIA: See that over there? [he points to his car, a vicious looking Acura Integra.] That's mine. My baby. But, I ain't cutting her loose tonight.

JAX HALE: Why not?

VICTOR SILVIA: I'm going legit, homey. Trying to get on the NIRA circuit. Heard about that?

JAX HALE: Hell, yeah.

VICTOR SILVIA: So, what's up with you, man?

JAX HALE: I'm just waiting for Razor.

Simon, Clary and the teenagers (minus the twins) all perked up at the mention of a certain Street Racer.

[A black African-American Street Racer, EDWIN GOMEZ, approaches them. He checks out Jax's Supra.]

EDWIN GOMEZ: Shit. Better get in line. This yours?

JAX HALE: I'm standing next to it.

EDWIN GOMEZ: (chuckles) That's funny. You know, Edwin happens to know a few things. And one of the things Edwin knows is: [He circles around Jax's Supra.] "It's not how you stand by your car, it's how you race your car". You better learn that. Because if you're looking to race against Razor you need to understand two things. 1. Razor isn't just a Street Racer, he's THE Street Racer. He knows these streets better than anyone, and 2. the most important thing to remember, don't ever and I mean ever make a move on his daughter. Because the only thing Razor cares about more than racing, is her. And trust me, you do not want to end up like the last guy who tried to make a move on his daughter, especially if you're racing against him.