C08 || First Break/New Characters & Edits

🦸🦸🦸🦸🦸🦸

🦸🦸🦸🦸🦸🦸

"So, that's how you got recruited?" Simon asked. Steve nodded. "Damn." Sam said after 30 minutes. "Hey, Steve, I've got a question. You couldn't have jumped out of the plane before crashing it?" Rhodey asks which made everyone question Steve who just shrugs while Silas and Bucky laughs.

"I would like to add our final group for now, from 1998 we have Carol Danvers. And from 2017 we have May Parker, Valkyrie, and Hope Van Dyne. I leave you all to get settled and I'll introduce the next movie soon." Fate said.

"May." Peter said and went to hug her. "Where are we?" May asked. "We're in theater. It's... we're watching our lives, I guess."

"Wassup Nick." Carol said as she plopped down in an empty seat next to him. "How have you been?" Fury glared at her.

"Hello Thor, Loki, Bruce, Silas." Valkyrie said. They looked at her, confused. "Guess you haven't met me yet, whatever." She said shrugging and sat in the empty space between Thor and Loki.

"Hey Hope." Scott said. "Scott." Hope greeted, and took a seat beside Hank.

"Now, we are going to watch some edits about the four of you. Starting with Carol Danvers." Fate said.

Carol Danvers | Captain Marvel

(Imagine Silas in the scenes)

Everyone was fascinated by her, that woman was admiring. "You are so cool!" Simon, Josh, Athena, Hope M. and the teens all shouted in sync and Carol smirked, "Why, thank you." Nick looked proud of the woman he considered a daughter. Even Silas looked proud of the woman even though they aren't exactly friends.

"Next, the lovely May Parker. And like the other songs this one is sung by her with all her thoughts and feelings." Fate said.

May Parker

Everyone was starting to like May Parker already, she was just so nice and kind hearted.

"Wait! You know I'm Spider-Man?!" Peter said shocked.

"Peter, I love you very much, but you're not a very good liar." May said, and Peter blushes in embarrassment and shrinks down in his seat with a pout.

Everyone covered their snickers behind their hands not wanting to embarrass Peter even more, while Tony and Natasha were secretly gushing at how adorable Peter looks when he's embarrassed.

"Up next, Valkyrie." Fate said.

Valkyrie

(Imagine Silas in the scenes)

Everyone laughed at the scenes of her hitting Loki and the iconic scene of her and Jane, they liked Valkyrie already.

"OH MY GOD! YOU'RE A VALKYRIE?!" Thor said, looking like the most excited puppy in the universe.

"Wait, Valkyrie as in the elite women warriors of Asgard?!" Helena asked excitedly.

"Yes." Valkyrie said giving her a wink and Helena blushes. Clary, Izzy, Caitlyn, Hope M., and Wanda, seeing this gives Helena teasing looks which she ignores. Adrian glares at Valkyrie for flirting with his woman, while Athena looks weirded out at seeing someone flirt with her mom in front of her.

"And finally, Hope Van Dyne." Fate said.

Hope Van Dyne | The Wasp

Everyone laughed. Hope V.D. looked proud of herself while Scott and Hank smirked, looking proud of their Hope.

"You're a very good fighter, miss Van Dyne." Izzy said.

"Thank you, miss..."

"Isabella Lightwood. But people call me Izzy."

"Thank you, Izzy." Hope V.D smiled.

"Now on to the movie. Up next is the world's third superhero, Carol Danvers." Fate said excitedly.

"Captain Marvel" appears on the screen.

Silas, Carol, Coulson and Fury all discretely glanced at each other, having a feeling they knew what this next film would entail