C02 || The Videos

🦸🦸🦸🦸🦸🦸

🦸🦸🦸🦸🦸🦸

Later, after everyone had gotten settled and had gotten semi-acquainted, Peggy surveyed the room, when she caught sight of Steve her eyes locked onto him. He looked as though he hasn't aged a day but she remembered that, when prompted by the strange figureless woman, Steve had said he was from the year 2012. "Steve, how are you-" Peggy started to ask but Steve cut her off. "Alive?" Steve finished. "I survived the crash. I was frozen, asleep in the ocean for almost 70 years." He explained. "How did they find you?" Howard asked, finally joining the conversation.

"All of that will be explained in the first movie." Fate interjected.

Howard left the conversation with Steve and his eyes fell upon his son almost immediately. Tony looked much older than Howard had last seen him but he could still recognize his son in the man's older features, even with his odd choice of facial hair. "Dad." Tony greeted curtly when Howard had approached him. "Tony." Howard greeted just as curtly.

"My King." Okoye said to T'Challa as she walked up to him. "Shuri." She acknowledged, nodding to the Princess. "General, pleased that you have joined us." T'Challa spoke.

"Vision." Wanda greeted when she spotted the synthezoid. "Ms. Maximoff." Vision greeted, politely. "Do you know where we are?" He asked. "I don't, but the woman in the walls said that we are going to be watching films... about ourselves." Wanda explained.

"Hey Hank." Scott greeted as he saw Hank finally appear in his field of vision. "Scott." Hank greeted back.

After everyone ate and interacted, they went back into the theater started to re-take their chosen seats, Peggy, Howard, Hank, Vision, and Okoye looked around for empty spaces that they could take. Peggy and Howard spotted two empty spaces behind Steve. Vision chose a seat beside Wanda. Hank settled for the one of the two empty spaces to Scott's left and Okoye took a seat in front of T'Challa.

"Okay. Now, we are going to watch some videos about all of you. And we are going to start with the Shadowhunters and Downworlders of the Shadow World." Fate explained.

The new comers were curious of the Shadow Worlders.

The Shadowhunters

(Imagine Silas, Selene, Helena, Adrian and Athena in the scenes)

Everyone was impressed with their fighting skills.

"All of your fighting skills are amazing, especially yours Silas, Helena." Maria said.

"Thanks, Agent Hill." All the Shadow Worlders said.