C16 || Agents Romanoff and Mikaelson {3/4}

⚛️🦿🍩🎖️👠👑😀🥊🕷️⏳🦸🔥🏴‍☠️👁️😎🔫🦏🥃💩🤬

🦏🥃💩🤬

[Scene change. Tony is sitting inside a doughnut, eating a doughnut. Pans out to see Nick Fury looking up at him.]

Everyone laughs.

NICK FURY: Sir! I'm gonna have to ask you to exit the doughnut.

Everyone laughs. "What? When am I ever gonna get to say that sentence again?" Fury asked.

[Tony takes his sunglasses off and stares down at him.]

TONY STARK: [Now inside sitting at a table with Fury, still wearing his sunglasses and resting on his elbows] I told you I don't wanna join your super-secret boy band.

"Super secret boy band?" Natasha asked, emphasis on 'boy'.

"And girl." Tony added.

"You make it sound like we are a pop group." Clint said.

"You could say we are, since we are famous and everyone knows who we are." Bruce said.

"Yeah but we don't sing." Tony said.

NICK FURY: No, no, no. See, I remember, you do everything yourself. How's that working out for you?

TONY STARK: It's... It's... It's... I'm sorry. I don't wanna get off on the wrong foot. Do I look at the patch or the eye?

"The patch." Carol said, Fury glared at her.

TONY STARK: Honestly I'm a bit hung over. I'm not sure if you're real of if I'm having...

"A bit?" Pepper asked.

"Okay, a lot hungover." Tony corrected.

NICK FURY: I am very real. I'm the realest person you're ever gonna meet.

TONY STARK: Just my luck. Where's the staff here?

NICK FURY: [looks at Tony's neck] That's not looking so good.

TONY STARK: I've been worse.

"Have you?" Fury asked.

"I've come face to face with death a few times, didn't see how this was any different." Tony said.

[A woman and a man are seen walking over. Camera angle is such that you can't see their faces.]

Everyone smirked.

"Hot " Bucky/Winter said.

Both Helena and Caitlyn just face palmed and groaned.

SHIELD AGENT: We've secured the perimeter but I don't think we should hold it for too much longer.