C12 || The Avengers Initiative {4/4}

⭐🚀👩‍✈️💜♍☮️🦸🔥☄️🌎🏴‍☠️👁️😎🔫😤🕳️💻♊

😤🕳️💻♊

[The scene then changes to a path surrounded by grass. Almost immediately, Yon-Rogg steps onto the path and walks down it. He walks down the path and into a small house in the middle of the forest. Carol, in her Kree colors, is already standing inside and watches him enter]

CAROL DANVERS: What took you so long?

YON-ROGG: I'm fine. Thanks for asking.

CAROL DANVERS: PRY46-B...

YON-ROGG: No, no codes. That system is fallible, as we've learned.

"I guess that makes sense. Skrulls apparently retain memories of people they turn into... they remembered that other guys code." Peter said.

"Oh! Maybe that's how he knows what jazz hands are." Bucky realized. Silas just smiled and shook his head fondly at him.

CAROL DANVERS: Okay, then let's do this.

YON-ROGG: Who do I see when I commune with the Supreme Intelligence?

CAROL DANVERS: The person you most admire and respect, I guess. But you would never tell me who.

"He never told you?" Hayley asked.

"Nope." Carol said, popping the 'p' sound. "But that wasn't something most people told each other because it's seen as a very personal and private thing."

YON-ROGG: And what is your earliest memory of Hala?

CAROL DANVERS: The transfusion. Blue blood running through my veins.

"They gave you a blood transfusion?" Bruce asked, slightly panicked.

YON-ROGG: Whose blood?

CAROL DANVERS: (Carol looks sideways, confused and stumped) Hmm.

[Yon-Rogg shoots Carol, causing her to fly backwards. Yon-Rogg then walks up to her and points his gun at her face]

YON-ROGG: That's my blood that's coursing through her veins.

"Is anyone else a little uncomfortable with the fact that it was his blood they used in the transfusion? Or is that just me?" May asked.

"No... you're not the only one." Hope V.D. said, cringing.

[Carol suddenly turns into a Skrull]