C29 || The Convergence {3/3}

🦸🔥🌩️🐶💎🗡️👑😾👸🔮🌟🗡️🧫☪️🦄🍭🧠🧬🖤🧝

🦸🔥🌩️🐶💎🗡️👑😾👸🔮🌟🗡️
🧫☪️🦄🍭🧠🧬🖤🧝

[After Loki's death, Thor, Jane and Silas enter a cave as they see a storm approaching. Silas follows a few feet behind them in silence.]

JANE FOSTER: He's gonna unleash it, not just on Asgard or on a star, Malekith is gonna destroy everything.

THOR ODINSON: [Thor looks at her] How? Jane, how?

JANE FOSTER: I saw him on Earth. Why would he go to Earth?

"No offence, but trouble always seems to follow you to Earth." Coulson said.

THOR ODINSON: [Thor and Silas share a look of realization] The Convergence.

JANE FOSTER: Oh, God. None of this would have happened if I hadn't found the Aether...

[Silas looks conflicted. A part of him wants to comfort and reassure her it wasn't her fault; the other half currently blames her for Loki's death. For having to lose his best friend a second time.]

Seeing the conflicted look on Silas' onscreen counterpart everyone looked at the screen sadly, realizing that he blames his friend for Loki's death.

THOR ODINSON: Then Malekith would have only possessed it that much sooner.

"So, you're saying he could only find it when The Convergence is near?" Vincent asked.

JANE FOSTER: I only found it because I was looking for you.

Thor felt guilty. Right now somewhere on Earth, Jane was upset because he hadn't came back like he promised.

THOR ODINSON: Jane. [He places his hand on her face.]

JANE FOSTER: Now we're trapped here. [Suddenly they hear music playing, Jane and Thor look at each other in confusion. Then they look over at Silas who was staring out into the storm.]

THOR ODINSON: It's not me.

JANE FOSTER: [Jane realizes it's her cell phone, she takes it out of her pocket and answers it] Hello?

RICHARD: Hi, Jane, it's Richard.

"She get's cell service on an alien planet? I can't even get mine to work inside my own house." Ned said.

JANE FOSTER: Richard?! Where are you?

RICHARD: I'm still in the office. It's...It's been a crazy day here today.

JANE FOSTER: [Jane puts him on speaker and holds up her phone] Oh, my God! This is amazing.

RICHARD: Is it? I quite enjoyed our lunch despite never actually ordering anything.