] - ( 𝐎𝐍𝐄 ) - [

November 14th 2020

Winter was always sad and boring, especially for Myeonji. She had never liked the winter, and she had a good reason not to.

Everything was limited. The sun wasn't there, and it got dark too quickly. Plus It was cold and slippery.

"Mimi!" Screamed Kim Dayeong. My best friend since kindergarten.

I immediately looked up and she started coming towards me.

"One delivery of grape juice" Said my other friend, Lee Naeun.

"Oh thanks" I said.

"Here have this too since u never eat school lunch." Dayeong said as she handed me a sandwich.

"Alright students, settle down and let's start the lesson" Ms. Jung said.

—————————————————————————

Classes had ended and now it was lunchtime. We were walking towards the cafeteria.

"I miss summer so much" I said, while walking with Naeun and Dayeong.

"Oh yeah I need to talk to you about something" Said Dayeong.

"Let's get the food first though, it's pizza today" Said Naeun as she grabbed Dayeong and rushed her towards the food line. I just sat down at a table and waited.

I checked my phone and scrolled through my Instagram. Soon enough the two girls came back.

"Yeah anyway as I was saying before I got abducted by Daeun, I'm not gonna be here this summer, I'm going to Jeju-do" Said Dayeong.

"Oh, well atleast Daeun is here to keep me company." I said.

"Yeah about that.. I was thinking of spending this summer with my dad back at the states. It's been a long time and I miss him." Said Daeun apologetically.

I felt bad for Daeun. He parents split when she was 12 and her dad moved to the states. She's been living with her mom in Korea ever since.

"Ah I see, well I hope you enjoy but you guys better call me ATLEAST once a week." I said.

"Yeah yeah, but what are you gonna do then?" Dayeong asked.

Come to think of it I don't really know. Dayeong and Daeun are my only friends that I hang out with.

"I'll figure it out later, it's too early to think about it." I said confidently.