] - ( 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 ) - [

June 16th 2021

"Woah woah woah young lady, where are you off to?" My mother asked.

"I'm going to the arcade with my friends from yesterday. We were supposed to meet up at 1 pm but it's already 12:50 am and I need to hurry." I explained as I put on my shoes.

"Oh alright, funny how 2 days ago you wouldn't even move from your bed." My mom chuckled.

"Yeah, but sorry mom I really need to go now" I said quickly.

"Alright alright have fun. And remember to have your phone charged so you're reachable." My mom reminded me.

"Okay byeee" I quickly said before shutting the door.

I got on my skateboard and skated to the skatepark. It doesn't take that long and before I knew it, I heard familiar voices coming from behind the fences.

"You're 1 minute late" Yeonjun said as soon as I came in.

"1 minute is nothing, I'm fine" I joked as I rolled my eyes.

Yeonjun laughed and put an arm over my shoulder.

"Alright guys, she's here so let's dash." Yeonjun yelled.

Me and Yeonjun went out first, then Beomgyu and Minji, followed by Soobin and Kai, and lastly Taehyun.

I greeted everyone, including Minji and Taehyun and we started skating towards the arcade.

We would laugh and joke around here and there on the way, but sadly Taehyun hadn't said anything yet. But Minji did compliment me on my hair so I'm making progress with her.
—————————————————————————-

"Woahh this is crazy" I said with my jaw dropped.

I had never been to this arcade before. I never even knew it existed.

There was a bunch of games and not that many people. The room had neon LED lights and an aesthetic y2k vibe.

"Hey sir I'd like 7 tickets, 4 seniors and 3 junior." Yeonjun said.

"Alright that'll be $22" the cashier said.

I then sprinted towards Yeonjun and offered to pay. He immediately declined but I pushed him off and quickly scanned my card.

"Myeon what the heck the oldest is supposed to pay not the youngest" Yeonjun said with furrowed brows.

"Yeah sorry~ my finger just slipped" I excused.

The rest of the group started laughing.

"Alrighty here you go, enjoy your stay" the cashier said handing me 7 wristbands, 4 purple and 3 blue.

I handed everyone their wristband and everyone started putting them on.

I put mine on easily, and so did Beomgyu. So we started nagging the others on why it's taking so long.

I then noticed Taehyun really struggling with it so I came over and offered to help. He just look at me without responding, but it wasn't an unsure look. It was more of a hopeful look.

Without really thinking, I took it from his hands and gently wrapped it around his wrist.

"Thank you" Taehyun said, barely above a whisper.

I smiled and said "you're welcome."

We walked into the locker room and left our skateboards there. Suddenly everyone started splitting up, going to different games.

"Ya Beomgyu, come to the basketball game. Today is the day I beat your ass" Yeonjun said challengingly.

"Oh yeah? Wanna bet? $5?" Beomgyu said confidently.